Page 4207 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 320737074107415741974204420542064207420842094210421742574307 ... LastLast
Results 42,061 to 42,070 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    any RDR timed ability that will probably work for the new regiment of wicked EQ? like Kuron AR or just kuron 3 ?

kuron AR has better RDR level but idk if it will work in the regiment 18 EQ
    AR will only work on ARKS Quests, not EQs. Kuron 3 is your only option.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You can upgrade a shiny pets rarity with the non-shiny evolved version, but it becomes the normal color.
    welp that sucks, good thing some of the pre evo stats are higher or barely lower than the evos that it doesnt seem worth evolving them. thanks btw

quick question indeed..

why are people running around the map of ultimate lilipa without going to the exit?? I checked and noted that there is no campaign whatsoever so what gives??
    New weapon drop ?? new defence drop ??
    Something has to give to make people make people run around in circles around the ultimate lilipa map

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    quick question indeed..

why are people running around the map of ultimate lilipa without going to the exit?? I checked and noted that there is no campaign whatsoever so what gives??
    Something has to give to make people make people run around in circles around the ultimate lilipa map
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...salt)-Campaign

There is currently a boost to Ultimate Lilipa. People run around the map because if you're farming for Slave NT/Ares NT, there is no reason to go to A2 to fight the boss. There is, however, the weekly King's Crest campaign too which gives 20 total crests for clearing A2 of Ultimate Lilipa twice.

quick question indeed..

Spoiler!

How much damage boost does Lightning Espada - NT give when matching elements?

Ok wtf is going with this matching system after the update?? isit broken ?? I am waiting to join a big mpa for ultimate lilipa.. I do other party search .. I see 5/12 -11/12 mpa.. but when I click matching or current ship it throws me to a 2/12 ..
    I re-log into the game and I am still getting 2/12 .. matching or just current block cannot seem to get me to those big MPA.. WTF

Ok wtf is going with this matching system after the update?? isit broken ?? I am waiting to join a big mpa for ultimate lilipa.. I do other party search .. I see 5/12 -11/12 mpa.. but when I click matching or current ship it throws me to a 2/12 ..
    I re-log into the game and I am still getting 2/12 .. matching or just current block cannot seem to get me to those big MPA.. WTF
    seeing a MPA doesn't mean you can join it. For example you can see all parties, but some of them have the expert titles, others not. meaning if you didn't check Expert, you can't join any mpa with expert and vice-versa

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    seeing a MPA doesn't mean you can join it. For example you can see all parties, but some of them have the expert titles, others not. meaning if you didn't check Expert, you can't join any mpa with expert and vice-versa
    In addition to that, some groups have disabled adding NPCs. It's also possible that those groups you see are in full blocks and you're not Premium (so you can't join the full block)

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    meaning if you didn't check Expert, you can't join any mpa with expert and vice-versa
    Actually, the check box doesn't toggle between Expert and non-Expert, rather it toggles between Expert-only and Mixed (players who have and have not met Expert conditions); as long as you have the Expert conditions unlocked, you can still join Expert-only parties if you have the check box off.*
    The check box just does two things:
    1. It prevents you from joining Mixed parties
    2. It prevents players who haven't met Expert conditions from joining your party through the quest counter

There are a couple of other things related to this as well; if you have the check box on, you can still invite non-Expert players to your party, but the game will have you temporarily disable the Expert-only flag to start a mission with them, and if you have the check box off, joining an Expert-only MPA will automatically make your party Expert-only which will then also prevent non-Expert players from joining your party.

*You can check this yourself quite easily right now with all the Ult Lillipa MPAs going on: go to the quest counter and look for an MPA while you have the check box on, join it "as another party," then abandon, toggle off Expert-only, then look for the same MPA, and you should still be able to join it with no problem.
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 13, 2018 at 01:42 PM.