Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GreenArcher View Post
    I am baffled at this. They basically handed out 15* weapons prior to this event, now they are REALLY handing them out. And yet there is still feedback like this? You ran the quest for 45min and didn't get everything you wanted?

Man.
    No ones ever happy, this LQ will be out for a little over a month and there will be someone that will complain about the drops still. This is the most casual friendly LQ ever, JPs asked for higher drop rates they got them and so did you.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Still nothing of value in this. Let's hope the good stuff starts dropping.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Besides the money, only thing I want is an Elder Pain(but chances are I wont use it cause is way too weak compared to even Austere NT). Guess I still have the same desire as 1 year ago, but now is kinda late :/

The 13* drops in general arent too bad, so easy gold mats too. So far got the dijrbril or whatever Daggers, Appress Grudge and the camo(easy money, so mission accomplished I guess )

Quote Originally Posted by GreenArcher View Post
    I am baffled at this. They basically handed out 15* weapons prior to this event, now they are REALLY handing them out. And yet there is still feedback like this? You ran the quest for 45min and didn't get everything you wanted?

Man.
    Oh they did? I must have missed that client order that just required you to do a LA and then talk to them again and they 'handed out' as many 15*s as you might need.

There seem to be a few trolls that do their thing on here, so not sure if you were making a serious comment or just trying to join their ranks, but maybe read some context next time? I know, it can be tough reading more than a couple lines, but bear with it, you can handle it (probably).

People were basically implying the important stuff was dropping like candy when it isn't for most players, so my comment was nothing more than bringing expectations for others back in check, because, as I said, they aren't for most people. Maybe it is a paid/premium benefit (), maybe it is a team bonus, maybe people are just full of sh.., idk, but not everybody drops into E.Forest for 10 seconds and gets 5+ Jutus weapons like so many claim on here.

But you are soooo right, like, how I didn't get at least a full Lightstream set + a few dupes in 45 mins is toootally unacceptable, and must be a bug/glitch that I should report to Sega

Man.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Wish the LQ dropped Celestial units. Persona has been really unkind to me in terms of drops while everyone else in my team seems to be getting those units easily along with weapons. :C
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Wish the LQ dropped Celestial units. Persona has been really unkind to me in terms of drops while everyone else in my team seems to be getting those units easily along with weapons. :C
    I haven't got a single celestial unit. You're not alone. C:

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Oh they did? I must have missed that client order that just required you to do a LA and then talk to them again and they 'handed out' as many 15*s as you might need.

There seem to be a few trolls that do their thing on here, so not sure if you were making a serious comment or just trying to join their ranks, but maybe read some context next time? I know, it can be tough reading more than a couple lines, but bear with it, you can handle it (probably).

People were basically implying the important stuff was dropping like candy when it isn't for most players, so my comment was nothing more than bringing expectations for others back in check, because, as I said, they aren't for most people. Maybe it is a paid/premium benefit (), maybe it is a team bonus, maybe people are just full of sh.., idk, but not everybody drops into E.Forest for 10 seconds and gets 5+ Jutus weapons like so many claim on here.

But you are soooo right, like, how I didn't get at least a full Lightstream set + a few dupes in 45 mins is toootally unacceptable, and must be a bug/glitch that I should report to Sega

Man.
    Ares, slave, nem nts, Jutus totally not important right? Come on, cant take you serious if youre expecting 14*s to drop like candy or something. Stop playing the victim for drops. This hasnt been out for a day yet either

No im not trolling
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

elder pain omega already dropped.. well not sure if i wanna use it as a camo yet

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post

Man.
    Oh please. Your posts are a pity party of "woe is me I didn't get rares"..

The rates in this quest are insanely high. Play the game and you will get what you want. Stop acting like a victim.

Here we go again. Neverending boost weeks, campagns, all-day-long EQs.
    I'm really tired of all this shit and miss old times with calm gameplay when nothing happens except 2-3 EQs/day... Sigh.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jan 9, 2019 at 10:24 PM.