Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    is something off here?? been almost an hour since e.maint completed and been farming the new limited quest but no drops of Jutus or whatsoever...

also I do not believe chocolate way is removed .. I checked it just the ability
    RNG.

They only removed the third scheduled Chocolate Way and from random rotation before the first Emergency Maintenance; afterward it was added back in.
    The first maintenance fixed the affix for Weapons and the second one should have fixed it for Units.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 25, 2019 at 02:43 PM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah it looks like the solution to keeping him on the platform where everybody can hit him is to have a selfless hunter main in the MPA who is spamming warcry as much as they can and doesnt leave the center of the platform themselves.

they might not be able to attack him too well like that, but I would suspect that allowing everybody else to attack him easily should more than offset that

of course, the BEST idea is to panic him right off the start, break his chest as he recovers, break it again before he recovers from that stun, then burst him some more until he initiates the final sequence; but that's a whole different set of strategies

anyone found any other part of the lightstream defense so far ??

anyone found any other part of the lightstream defense so far ??
    Not sure what you're trying to ask here. If you mean to ask if anyone has found other LS units, I've already completed a set myself, and know someone who's got 3 sets done (through extreme multishipping of course).

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I've only gotten 2 celestial rear drops, though I did get 12* austere arm and leg drops. I wish I could trade the rear off to my friend who's gotten extra arms and legs but no rear heh

just let us exchange erebos for celestial units pscrew, even if it's highway robbery like 100 erebos per celestial unit

When looking through my storage yesterday, I realized I had actually gotten exactly one of each of the celestial units, though I'm not sure when since I tend to just immediately dump all EQ loot into storage and sort it out at a later date; I also seem to have 1 austere rear, 2 arms, and 3 legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Not sure what you're trying to ask here. If you mean to ask if anyone has found other LS units, I've already completed a set myself, and know someone who's got 3 sets done (through extreme multishipping of course).
    great.. on my end zzz the rear and the arm keeps eluding me.. I can never get it to drop even with a 300% boost drop ( from SG shop ) and a 100% triboost zzzzzzz

great.. on my end zzz the rear and the arm keeps eluding me.. I can never get it to drop even with a 300% boost drop ( from SG shop ) and a 100% triboost zzzzzzz
    If you don't want rely on RNG, Austere set (rear + arm) is a good alternative, the bonus is very close to Lightstream : 190HP/30PP/80ATK for austere vs 200HP/30PP/100ATK for 2 Lightstream. (but Lightstream have better DEF & resist than Austere)
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    If you don't want rely on RNG, Austere set (rear + arm) is a good alternative, the bonus is very close to Lightstream : 190HP/30PP/80ATK for austere vs 200HP/30PP/100ATK for 2 Lightstream. (but Lightstream have better DEF & resist than Austere)
    The difference for me is one rely on a set effect while the other is not. I don't even get why sega did bring back this from "the grave".

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    The difference for me is one rely on a set effect while the other is not. I don't even get why sega did bring back this from "the grave".
    Well it never been "in the grave", the old debate "extra skill ring" vs "Austere stats" would never existed otherwise.
    After i don't say to go for Austere, just if you are fed up to wait a thing who doesn't come, this alternive exist
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3