Page 4303 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 330338034203425342934300430143024303430443054306431343534403 ... LastLast
Results 43,021 to 43,030 of 46801

i finished Ep5s story but i skipped the BQ portions, do i need to actually do these for my Chronos Stone title?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i finished Ep5s story but i skipped the BQ portions, do i need to actually do these for my Chronos Stone title?
    You shouldn't, but you do need to clear Persona EQ once before it unlocks the sub story events that have the chronos stone.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    You shouldn't, but you do need to clear Persona EQ once before it unlocks the sub story events that have the chronos stone.
    ya i was just going through all the sub story stuff and i literally only had to do the last one for the SG and Stone, ah man, time wasted but free boosters in return. thanks tho
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Do people still bother with support partners?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Do people still bother with support partners?
    Yes. It's extra exp and meseta. No harm in spending 3 mins before you logout at night to assign 10 Kressida COs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Yes. It's extra exp and meseta. No harm in spending 3 mins before you logout at night to assign 10 Kressida COs.
    I have 3 support partners and don't really use them anymore since the EXP you get from doing all of the fetch quests per week is pitiful considering the amount that is required for a level up after hitting Lv80.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    It was answered, but frankly it sounds like "I did all the story quests but I didn't do them all" which is really not helpful.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    It was answered, but frankly it sounds like "I did all the story quests but I didn't do them all" which is really not helpful.
    i usually never bother with sub story or side stories with this game so the fact that I had to do it to get the Chronos Stone was a little odd to me and the last thing i would have checked. I was also under the impression that finishing Ep5's storyline would have rewarded the stone too through a title reward
    PSO2 NGS

Isn't it what it precisely does? I did it on release day, I don't remember.
    Also, you might get more SG rewards for doing all the subquests you didn't do, then.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Isn't it what it precisely does? I did it on release day, I don't remember.
    No, the Stone is a Quest Clear reward for viewing the post-[Persona] cutscene (ie. you get it immediately after viewing the scene).