Page 4304 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 330438044204425442944301430243034304430543064307431443544404 ... LastLast
Results 43,031 to 43,040 of 46801

"Category Change" works on Lightstream Tact? I need another weapon, but I have celestial Tact :S

Quote Originally Posted by Noboro View Post
    "Category Change" works on Lightstream Tact? I need another weapon, but I have celestial Tact :S
    It works other weapon to takt, but not takt to other weapon, so it will not work for what you want.

is there an ETA on that 3rd chronos stone btw?

Does the equip weapon's stats matter while transformed in dark blast?

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    I'm curious about this as well. Mind you, I'll still take out my placebo stick before transforming before the end of an EQ.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It works other weapon to takt, but not takt to other weapon, so it will not work for what you want.
    Oh so sad, thanks for the answer o/

Two Questions:

1. I fell behind big time after taking a break for two years, so at the moment I am only concerning myself with making two 15* Weapons (Atlas Sword and Lightstream TMGs.) I don't remember if it was in Chaotic City or in the Seasonal EQ, but I got the Quelle Neigea 14* Rod from one of those. I looked at PSO-World about how good the Rod is, and people commented that it is trash because all it does is boost the damage of Rod Shoot. However, the JP Wiki states that at Potential 3, you get a flat 10% Power boost on top of Rod Shoot also getting a Damage + Speed boost. So what's the deal with people hating it? If i'm not pursuing any other 15* currently aside from the ones I mentioned, then wouldn't that Rod be worth using over an Austere 13* / Astra given that it'll give me a whopping 400 extra T-ATK on top of the 10% Power boost?

2. I remember back before I quit that the Translation Team for Story was horribly behind whenever a new episode came out (some thing like 5-6 months before said Episode got translated.) Has that changed, or is it still roughly that long before a Translation Patch comes out for it? I got to Chapter 6 in Episode 5 today, but saw it was untranslated so I stopped, then saw that Chapter 6 came out around 3 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarixx View Post
    Two Questions:

1. I fell behind big time after taking a break for two years, so at the moment I am only concerning myself with making two 15* Weapons (Atlas Sword and Lightstream TMGs.) I don't remember if it was in Chaotic City or in the Seasonal EQ, but I got the Quelle Neigea 14* Rod from one of those. I looked at PSO-World about how good the Rod is, and people commented that it is trash because all it does is boost the damage of Rod Shoot. However, the JP Wiki states that at Potential 3, you get a flat 10% Power boost on top of Rod Shoot also getting a Damage + Speed boost. So what's the deal with people hating it? If i'm not pursuing any other 15* currently aside from the ones I mentioned, then wouldn't that Rod be worth using over an Austere 13* / Astra given that it'll give me a whopping 400 extra T-ATK on top of the 10% Power boost?

2. I remember back before I quit that the Translation Team for Story was horribly behind whenever a new episode came out (some thing like 5-6 months before said Episode got translated.) Has that changed, or is it still roughly that long before a Translation Patch comes out for it? I got to Chapter 6 in Episode 5 today, but saw it was untranslated so I stopped, then saw that Chapter 6 came out around 3 months ago.
    i can give a little insight into question 1,the rod is considered bad due to the other 14* rods available generally being much better due to their potentials and access to S-abilites.
    Quelle Neigea'a pot gives a10% power boost yes,but so does pretty much all other 14* rods,its unique thing is its faster normal attack speed as increased rod shoot damage (including the ring altered version) which while fun,itsnt really more desirable than the other options available,however since one dropped for me im hanging onto it incase its pot applies to/works well with the upcoming phantom class,so it might end up being a hidden gem depending on how sega handles its pot with phantom.
    that said,its faster rod shoots with the ring combo'd with the lightning/wind simple compound tech makes for great mobbing while maintaining PP

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    As far I as I can find, no, weapons stats do not matter for Dark Blast; the only weapon related thing that effects Dark Blast are the boosts you get from the Omega Falz weapons' potentials to their specific Dark Blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarixx View Post
    Two Questions:

its a meme rod that requires you to sub HU for maximum damage on the swing portion since other rods (13* included) out powered it in the tech department and while new gear has been released since then it only lowered the bar on the rod but like others are suggesting the rod may work with Phantom but at the same time other rods may already be leagues ahead to mitigate the Quelle rod but too soon to say.

and since that rod offers no SSA support its already inferior to other rods that do
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers