Page 1609 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 6091109150915591599160616071608160916101611161216191659 ... LastLast
Results 16,081 to 16,090 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    how did you have koffie become that ??

what is the secret. I cannot seem to find anymore quests to complete to raise that on (MY OWN) koffie any further
    She used to have a few more COs since EP1 which sega removed since, and my character is just that old.

just back to the game after a few week break. i'm here to celeb my celes rear on my 2nd persona run after the comeback. now i can go full ls for some extra pp for phantom if it's neccessary
    Spoiler!

and somehow i beat that too . i skipped the game alot tbh. just actually playing quite often after deus was released.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    She used to have a few more COs since EP1 which sega removed since, and my character is just that old.
    I only did the one to unlocked Te, by the time I was ready to play with Gu and Fi, those no longer existed. That being said, I get to love me more than a year ago. You basically have to do everything in the game including capping all of your characters (to Lv85 at least)
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I started playing in early EP4, and I have Koffie's icon at that happiness as well. Maybe there are enough COs right now to get her at that level of friendship?

What I wonder is how do I increase my friendship with Philia (the medic), and why did she randomly give me a reward some months ago.

Prior to ep5 Philia was the one to unlock photon drinks if you did errands to help treat Matoi. when they ditched ep1-3 I guess her character never came up in the conversation again so they placed those unlocking quests on Afin.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Got a Rear/Celestial Mixion from Persona this morning. I only need the arm to complete the set now. Guess this day wasn't so boring after all. I'll add a Radius Arca on top of that too.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Mar 9, 2019 at 06:15 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

I complete a set of unit Lightstream, now I need think that affix will put for future sub Ph...

Last edited by Ahri; Mar 9, 2019 at 08:32 PM.

Just a reccomendadtion ( not sure if this is the place but I will just leave this here )

to really up damage by a whole ton. Use atra with these abilities: S1:依属の志 S4:変素応輪

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Just a reccomendadtion ( not sure if this is the place but I will just leave this here )

to really up damage by a whole ton. Use atra with these abilities: S1:依属の志 S4:変素応輪
    these have its limited uses but other weapons would greatly benefit from other SSA's than these two
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Well I dunno when I'll get enough money to affix all these:

I wish I could just do a simple transfer of my current onto new one.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 11, 2019 at 07:20 PM.