Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

If you have Crit Field from a Bouncer and Shifta from a Techer, you will hit the crit cap before 300PP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    If you have Crit Field from a Bouncer and Shifta from a Techer, you will hit the crit cap before 300PP.
    Yeah but that doesnt detract from the fact that 300PP just for 60% crit when crit still is not good unless you focus on it

is still really bad lol

you want a class that has minor damage m ultis from crit like br and gu to be able to reliably get 100% crit.

even Fi gets 70% crit for no reason other than facing the right way and fi gets 15% for crits.

why does 60% and 5% damage require 300PP?

that's absurd lol
    Last edited by GHNeko; Mar 10, 2019 at 04:47 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

What I remembered from stream way back then .... they said that critical rate will need 300 PP, and damage still need 200 PP .... so .....
    I still extremely want they put Attack Jellen to be sub-able :<
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

At least it’s only 5% coughheroboostcough. You still get 65% * 65% * 45/30/35% * 10% practically for free.

So I just saw the news about that class... I imagine those not spending for a new MAG for DEX get kinda screwed over then?

Quote Originally Posted by Megaolix View Post
    So I just saw the news about that class... I imagine those not spending for a new MAG for DEX get kinda screwed over then?
    I guess this finally puts the nail in the coffin of the "Dex mag is useless lmao" argument. You have 3 classes using it now, 4~5 if you consider Te/Ph, Su/Ph.

Sorry for the double post but someone uploaded this (which skills are MC only was added by me) which apparently shows the finalized Skill Tree of Phantom aka Subclasses don't have enough skills to use up all their SP.

Was this something generalized from irl play tests since sega never showed the tree yet? Either way good work so at least i got an idea of what build i can do

I just noticed no SP cost per skill, a struggle but still a good visualization
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I dunno if this is indeed a final version and not just a mockup then I'm kinda disappointed with the skill tree. I was hoping for at least Ph Will and All Attack Up as well as at least a extra 5%~10% Damage increasing skill to close the multiplier gap. Tech charge Addition and Step Roll Advance being here are nice I guess but there is still not enough skills to dump all 104 SP into.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Looking at skills available as sub ..... makes me felt more disappointed that Attack Jellen (Redress can be main only) isn't available :<
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt