Page 4325 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 332538254225427543154322432343244325432643274328433543754425 ... LastLast
Results 43,241 to 43,250 of 46801

I know the rear from omega masquerade can drop from any floor, but does it have to be a first clear? Or can I spam floor 1 the whole time? Also does the drop rate increase the higher the floor? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Is there a power estimate on Exacrimav's 3rd shot yet?
    750% at level 3 based on this tweet: https://twitter.com/lyco_pso2/status...87813684572161

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit2roam View Post
    I know the rear from omega masquerade can drop from any floor, but does it have to be a first clear? Or can I spam floor 1 the whole time? Also does the drop rate increase the higher the floor? Thanks.
    Never repeated a floor but don't see why it would be first clear exclusive when those bonuses are already given direct to inventory. For drop rate I got 6 rears from 1-235, and 0 from 236-490, so it probably doesn't increase at higher floors.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Never repeated a floor but don't see why it would be first clear exclusive when those bonuses are already given direct to inventory. For drop rate I got 6 rears from 1-235, and 0 from 236-490, so it probably doesn't increase at higher floors.
    That makes sense, guess I'm going to just spam floor 1 the whole time since it's quick. Thanks!

Have they stated if they would continue supporting the Vita version for EP6?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Have they stated if they would continue supporting the Vita version for EP6?
    There was no mention of them dropping support, so I guess we can safely assume that it will continue to be supported.

See the blue switcher over there. Eh how do I turn this off. As in how do I turn off the switcher so that even when I hold the mouse button down , nothing will happen.
    I ask this because the automatic switching also got me killed in the persona EQ.

I prefer manual macro switching ( bind to key switch ) which I am using right now

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post

See the blue switcher over there. Eh how do I turn this off. As in how do I turn off the switcher so that even when I hold the mouse button down , nothing will happen.
    I ask this because the automatic switching also got me killed in the persona EQ.

I prefer manual macro switching ( bind to key switch ) which I am using right now
    You can't, you just don't hold it down all the way.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

is there a way to keep a color of an accessory that changes color based on your outwear color?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    is there a way to keep a color of an accessory that changes color based on your outwear color?
    If you mean to make sure it is a different color from the current Outer Wear, then no, there is not. The only option is to get a version of the accessory that is a set color, but those options are limited.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post

You know you get a bonus toward your HT gauge when you swap like that right? And not manually
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers