Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Is there anything from SoJ regarding people's fears about getting booted from the JP servers? Like did they put out some kind of word that they were planning on doing this? Because as far as I remember they were always pretty good about letting importers play. I mean it's technically against the terms of service but on PSU as long as you were quiet and respectful they didn't press it much.
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    It's a shame the game is only announced for North America and not Europe, though.
    Probably legal issues regarding AC Scratches which are basically loot boxes at the end of the day.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalis View Post
    Is there anything from SoJ regarding people's fears about getting booted from the JP servers? Like did they put out some kind of word that they were planning on doing this? Because as far as I remember they were always pretty good about letting importers play. I mean it's technically against the terms of service but on PSU as long as you were quiet and respectful they didn't press it much.
    no, its the fact that a West release was announced that everyone is on edge for no real reason. its not going to stop people from playing on there who actually real care to with or without a VPN.

if Sakai gets his initial intention for a Global server setup then thats the best people can hope for otherwise split servers
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

all content coming alongside it? i wonder if that also implies a western version of pso2es.

Also

Nintendo: we took one year to localize Monster Hunter XX, and we are not even releasing it in its original console

Sega: hold my sake
    Last edited by Batty; Jun 9, 2019 at 05:57 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Well I uh. Never saw this announcement coming. I'm still more confused than excited, but I'm glad the game is finally getting wider distribution. Have there ever been any real details on what happened with PSO2's international release? I remember rumors that SEGA's contract with Asiasoft restricted wider distribution, but other than that just eerie radio silence.

Still, cool that's finally getting an official NA release! It just feels so...random, after all this time.

Quote Originally Posted by neilp4453 View Post
    That is funny. The game is already on PS4 and they would just have to change the language.
    Kinda. There's also the additional step to get it approved for the NA store as well which could in theory run them into trouble with all the unclear guidelines on what's acceptable and what's not these days for Sony.

I'm just reading "all content" to mean "up to Episode 6," not commenting either way on PSO2es. Which I'm not too concerned about. Whether it would stagger five episodes behind or just dump it all at once was a bigger question. I'm glad they decided on the latter.

It's been so long since I've been here but I am excited that we are finally getting PSO2

remember the Xbox version of PSU outlived the Playstation version which makes more sense to give it to Xbox over PS4 especially with Sony's current PC views
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Why even bother porting the game again? 7 years-old game that is.