Page 4510 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 351040104410446045004507450845094510451145124513452045604610 ... LastLast
Results 45,091 to 45,100 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Is S4 raising pursuit for ET wand user?
    You'll need to consider the following: Are you able to generate roughly 800k damage in 4 seconds with ET wand? Note that it also has a cooldown time of 10 seconds as well. If you can generate the damage, and doing an extra 250k of unreduceable damage every 14+ seconds sounds appealing to you, go for it. If you can't you're better served with other S4s.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    You'll need to consider the following: Are you able to generate roughly 800k damage in 4 seconds with ET wand? Note that it also has a cooldown time of 10 seconds as well. If you can generate the damage, and doing an extra 250k of unreduceable damage every 14+ seconds sounds appealing to you, go for it. If you can't you're better served with other S4s.
    Fundamental misunderstanding of what Raising Pursuit does. It's banish arrow except with recast and upper cap. Effectively during a 14 second rotation it takes 30% of the first 4 second giving you 1.2 second of gratis damage. Cap only exists to reduce its effectiveness on burst damage so you don't see an additional million damage pop up after chain or the like. Generally you're only not supposed to waste the 4 seconds on low DPS (relatively to your high DPS no matter whether it's 800k per 4 seconds or 400k) phases but otherwise it's as effective or more versus enemies with low hit zones compared to enemies like Elder.

Of course since I can't test it myself because it's extremely expensive I might be wrong.
    Last edited by vantpers; Dec 25, 2019 at 07:49 PM.

Testing it on two wand with similiar stat and only S4 different, using the same PA on rockbear, in the 10 second with my playstyle, only about 500k difference in damage...
    but not sure what other S4 is really useful for Wand ET, since Wand et don't really use normal attack often.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Fundamental misunderstanding of what Raising Pursuit does. It's banish arrow except with recast and upper cap. Effectively during a 14 second rotation it takes 30% of the first 4 second giving you 1.2 second of gratis damage. Cap only exists to reduce its effectiveness on burst damage so you don't see an additional million damage pop up after chain or the like. Generally you're only not supposed to waste the 4 seconds on low DPS (relatively to your high DPS no matter whether it's 800k per 4 seconds or 400k) phases but otherwise it's as effective or more versus enemies with low hit zones compared to enemies like Elder.

Of course since I can't test it myself because it's extremely expensive I might be wrong.
    I'm just being very simple with my description on purpose - as was mentioned, it takes 30% of the damage you cause after you trigger its startup with a connected PA for the next 4 seconds that follows it (if you whiff, it won't start), and then the next PA you use after the build up time will apply bonus damage as soon as the next PA connects (note that if you whiff your PA, that additional damage is remains until your PA connects).

Basically if your DPS is low to begin with, depending on the weapon the player uses, they may be much better served with other S4 options. Also 14 second rotation is the absolute best case scenario, once your 4 seconds of buildup time are up, the additional damage you'll do with your next hit can be held indefinitely until you hit something in the "discharge" phase.

Testing it on two wand with similiar stat and only S4 different, using the same PA on rockbear, in the 10 second with my playstyle, only about 500k difference in damage...
    but not sure what other S4 is really useful for Wand ET, since Wand et don't really use normal attack often.

I find that for an ET wand, if your main mode of attack is PA only, PP efficiency (Radiant Response) really is a great choice all around, or even the new
    S4:強闘輝与 (Powering Brilliance? I don't use the t/l patch) that allows you to regenerate 40PP in 10 seconds when fighting a boss-type monster. I'd imagine S4:瞬護輝与 (Marvelous Aegis) would work as well since ET is literally just guards, but I haven't tested that for myself.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 25, 2019 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Basically if your DPS is low to begin with, depending on the weapon the player uses, they may be much better served with other S4 options. Also 14 second rotation is the absolute best case scenario, once your 4 seconds of buildup time are up, the additional damage you'll do with your next hit can be held indefinitely until you hit something in the "discharge" phase.
    It's not really about low DPS. Low DPS players still get part of their DPS back with banish shot. They actually have more wiggle room because if we assume someone does merely 25k DPS average but can do 100k in burst he gets to save 1.2 second of 100k DPS in the banish finish. A person who does 250k DPS and up to 1m/s in burst can still only save at best about 210k DPS in the S4 because it's capped, with the biggest cap being that it can only at best be 18k additional DPS per second under perfect conditions.

If you change the color of several outer wears and several color changeable costumes in a single salon session, can you do it all with a single color change pass?
    E.g. I wanna change the color of 3 outer wears and 3 costumes, if I do it all at once and only leave the salon when I changed all colors, does change everything with only a single color change pass?

And what about Cast colors, can they also be changed at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    If you change the color of several outer wears and several color changeable costumes in a single salon session, can you do it all with a single color change pass?
    E.g. I wanna change the color of 3 outer wears and 3 costumes, if I do it all at once and only leave the salon when I changed all colors, does change everything with only a single color change pass?

And what about Cast colors, can they also be changed at the same time?
    No, only one color change per pass.
    If you change multiple Outer/Costume colors, only the last one changed will have the new color, and the rest will stay as they were before.
    If you first change your CAST colors then the Outer color, and exit, only the Outer will have a different color, and vice-versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you first change your CAST colors then the Outer color, and exit, only the Outer will have a different color, and vice-versa.
    Actually you CAN change cast colors and an Outer at the same time. I do it all the time. It only works if you do the outfit second though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Actually you CAN change cast colors and an Outer at the same time. I do it all the time. It only works if you do the outfit second though.
    Really? I've tried it before and it hasn't. Maybe it has to do with the fleshie/CAST body change salon option? I think when I tried it I was using the fixed option (both body types change together), so maybe that could be the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Really? I've tried it before and it hasn't. Maybe it has to do with the fleshie/CAST body change salon option? I think when I tried it I was using the fixed option (both body types change together), so maybe that could be the issue?
    That's a possibility.