Page 4564 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 356440644464451445544561456245634564456545664567457446144664 ... LastLast
Results 45,631 to 45,640 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Any tips for soloing Execour and Varuna X Mitra in Divide quests?
    For the first one:

I think you do like 2x Damage to the Red Core Crotch Piece when it is in "Attack Mode" (starts in at at step 25(?), changes to it with 30%~ HP, or changes to it when you break the back piece). When it is in attack mode you can see the rear piece is weak to Fire which is when you can burn it to stun it for 20 seconds. I tried for 2 burns for a while but never saw it happen, so whether you can or not I stop after 1.

Just want to wail on the front Red Core piece while it is in "Attack Mode" as much as possible.

Can be cautious of the big area move as it goes from "Attack Mode" to "Defense Mode", either jump a little and float in the middle (just attacking or using the Light/Ice Simple Compound Tech or whatever else you have) and wait. Or maybe you'll break a part like one of its boosters / burn it while waiting to dodge it.

For the other two:

I don't think there is much to really watch for besides getting grabbed by Shiva/Mitra down the line as it gives back her super damage mitigation she starts with.

I guess stuff like, you probably want to use stuff that can damage both. You probably want to parry/counter/heal through the lots of attacks

How do I hook up steam to PSO2?
    I'm using tweaker and I'd like to set up the controller configs from steam to PSO2 because that steam volume control setting by pressing the home button and pushing the left stick forward is a really great feature

Quote Originally Posted by xBM View Post
    How do I hook up steam to PSO2?
    I'm using tweaker and I'd like to set up the controller configs from steam to PSO2 because that steam volume control setting by pressing the home button and pushing the left stick forward is a really great feature
    I added the Tweaker to steam and it works. Steam always running as admin. The options on the tweaker to make steam overlay to work never made a difference for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    ah rip i can't get either to work
    That is odd; I just tried out the converter I posted with a brand new .fcp to .fnp and it worked fine. What race/gender were your input and output? I want to see if maybe it is just an issue with those.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 13, 2020 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    That is odd; I just tried out the converter I posted with a brand new .fcp to .fnp and it worked fine. What race/gender were your input and output? I want to see if maybe it is just an issue with those.
    Human ---> Newman
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Human ---> Newman
    Both mhp->mnp and fhp->fnp worked just fine on my end. Maybe it is the version of your input file? Is it a brand new file you saved yourself before putting in into the converter, or is it an older one/one you got online? Looking at the code, the converter seems to only be compatible with v.6, v.7, and v.8 of the character files, which would be Ep.4 to now.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 14, 2020 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Concentrated Zanverse or Efficient Zanverse?
    Personally I go for Concentrated because too much of current content requires to be able to move urgently or face knockdown/interruption.

Both mhp->mnp and fhp->fnp worked just fine on my end. Maybe it is the version of your input file? Is it a brand new file you saved yourself before putting in into the converter, or is it an older one/one you got online? Looking at the code, the converter seems to only be compatible with v.6, v.7, and v.8 of the character files, which would be Ep.4 to now.
    was newer
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

was newer
    Then my best guess is the Converter just corrupted when you downloaded it.

Then my best guess is the Converter just corrupted when you downloaded it.
    do you mind posting w/e converting it is you're using? (or re-hosting it), can give it a try again
    PSO2 NGS