Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 STATION!+

I'm probably too optimistic, but the fact that they mention a "big" update, combined with end-of support for Vita and "Not EP7", drives me to think that most likely it will be a systems upgrade that will allow for content which could not be scaled down for the Vita by a simple reduction in texture quality resolution and number of polygons. Examples:

- Larger areas
    - Larger number of participants (16/24 players per instance? 6/12 players per party?)
    - Larger number of concurrent spawns in a map
    - New effects (possibly from the new class?)
    - Features that cannot work on Vita's 960x544 resolution like more UI stuff.

-=EDIT=-
    Ezodagrom got there before me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I'm probably too optimistic, but the fact that they mention a "big" update, combined with end-of support for Vita and "Not EP7", drives me to think that most likely it will be a systems upgrade that will allow for content which could not be scaled down for the Vita by a simple reduction in texture quality resolution and number of polygons. Examples:

- Larger areas
    - Larger number of participants (16/24 players per instance? 6/12 players per party?)
    - Larger number of concurrent spawns in a map
    - New effects (possibly from the new class?)
    - Features that cannot work on Vita's 960x544 resolution like more UI stuff.

-=EDIT=-
    Ezodagrom got there before me.
    Larger number of participants, that is one thing I hope doesn't happen, unless it's for a very specific type of content like a huge version of tower defenses, and not for regular mpas or even bosses (especially bosses, there's too much visual and audio chaos when 12 players are hitting the same spot in a boss, even with the option to tone down visual effects from other players).

Larger or more complex areas is something I would like though, especially if that included a revamp of existing areas.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Watch the "gigantic patch" will just be them adding the lv100 level cap and nothing else haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Watch the "gigantic patch" will just be them adding the lv100 level cap and nothing else haha.
    It's sad to think about but you just might be right. Though if they do 100 cap soon I'd at least hope for level 100 skills. We haven't seen new skills since 85 and...High Level Bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    The PSO2 development team split a few years ago, right? If so, there's a small chance the part of the team that split hasn't been working on a new game, but on this update?
    they currently have a small team managing the game, its like usual game Dev stuff with taking a majority and having them work on other projects while leaving a decent size team to maintain and do updates to the game
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

they go back to omega and Hariet still there what?

All I asked for was Chao/Omochao mag for Sonic's bday SEGA. Why is it this difficult for 8 damn years? Do you hate those cute characters that much?
    Last edited by Tyreek; May 19, 2020 at 07:46 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Apparently units are getting special ability factors? Wild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

But she's floating like Alma, perhaps she's the spirit that's inside Lisa's riffle.

EDIT: It's over and it sucked, can't believe I got up early during my vacation week for this -_-
    Last edited by the_importer_; May 19, 2020 at 08:13 AM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Is that... all? Really? I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    they go back to omega and Hariet still there what?
    Yes? Why should that be a surprise in any way?