Here is everything that will be in the new GameCube vesion to date. Thanks to mamak and ah-king for most of the info here,scorpio man from Gamefaqs made this topic because there are too many rumours going around that are fake and people keep asking about them. So basicly this is a rip-off but credit goes to his compilation. Here's all the information:
3 New Chars have been added to the 3 existing classes
- When you die you do not drop your weapon or money,but if noone revives you and you hit yes to go back to the city you loose all the money you have on you
- Only forces can use Reverser, Grants, and Megid
- Female non-forces can learn techs up to 20, male non-forces up to 15
- Forces can still learn techs up to 30, except for anti, which only goes up to level 7.
- Memory cards can hold up to 4 chars
- There is a offline multi-player mode
- Best of all There is a TRADING SYSTEM! There is a window that shows you everything the selected person has and you can choose what you have on you to trade for the item you want from the person and you both have to confirm the trade and boom you traded! No More stealing! yay!
- Most version 1, 9 star rares have been remade to look alot better.Example,the Dragon Slayer has a dragon like head has the handle and the blade is like a jagged purple crystal blade (very kool =) )
- The episode II version of Pioneer 2 has had a HUGE HUGE face lift and looks alot more alive and spacious
- There are now a ton of lobbies to choose from and they differ from ship to ship,some have chairs were plays can use the keyboard to make their char sit in them. Heres the list
Ship: Gamecube: 01-01
Jungle setting on the exterior, wooden furnishing on the interior
Ship: Gamecube: 01-03
Objects such as chairs loiter the area, pictures of Ramar & Fomar sitting around. Sort of like a bar
Ship: Gamecube: 01-04
A water fountain is present in this particular lobby
multiple numerical numbers are present all over this lobby. The matrix..?
A rainbow is persent in this particular lobby
On the exterior, snow is falling. On the interior, winter type furnishing is present
- Info board
Works like a message board, players can access their in game menu to check the info board for updates or leave a message for others to read. An info board will be present in every ship & lobby and players can only leave messages in the particular block & lobby they're on. It works somewhat like a guild card. Everybody may post only one message, if they want to post something else, they have to delete what they currently had up.
- Mail & guild card filtering
Players can now set an option to auto-refuse any incoming mail or guild card.
- Added features
Users can write a small memo on the guild card they received (probably to remind them who that particular user is)
- Players can use the check room in multiplayer mode, thus allowing the possibility of "muling". (Having a character for storage purposes)
- More MAG colors
- Each class will now have different material usage limits.
- Each character class will now more unique merits and disadvantages to better differentiate their classes
- There are so FAR THREE new levels with THREE NEW bosses and each area has new monsters along with some old
VR Temple-Boss is Barba Ray
VR-Spaceship-Gol Dragon. Uses Fire/Ice/Electric Attacks along with teleportation
Central Factory-Gar Griffon,this level is made up of several different areas including the ,Jungle,High Mountain area and coast area.
There are mini bosses now in the jungle, mountain area, and coast area.
The fourth level is the underwater Lab.
- You can also download GBA games via the link cable once Sonic Team gets around to putting them on the servers. Chao garden is available by playing the offline quest "A Fake in the Yellow."
- Barriers reduce your attacking power.
- Sol Dragon gives about 2x as much exp (along with other bosses give more exp).
- When you're revived, you get half your life back, and no TP.
- Techs actually do damage in ult mode.
- Only 78k to go from 100 to 101 as opposed to the 100k for DC version.
- Much bigger bank.
- No hit mats.
- ??? weps (like ??? Laser or ??? Calibur) have special effects on your char when you use whatever their special. For example, I found a Hell Beam with fire, and when he uses the special it's like a megid spell goes off within him and he smokes and crap. When you fire a fire weapon, flames come off of it, the size depending on what level of attribute it has (heat, fire, flame, burning).
- They made common rares like DB Sabers and Vise's untekked again. :/
- Telepipes are now pimp.
- Androids have the slow motion trap now.
- Weapons have higher grinding max's now. My flowen's sword is maxed out +21 right now. I believe you could only get it to +9 in the DC versions, but I may be off a few numbers.
- They added DC downloaded quests to the offline series of quests. Retired Hunter and Soul of Blacksmith are the two I remember, but I know there's a couple more.
- No state/maint in the game.
- No trap/search in the game.
- red handgun only grinds to 50 now
- you can find rares in quests
- rares are more common
- lvl 30 resta, shifta, deband, jellen and zalure's distances has been reduce dramatically
- lvl 30 resta is alot weaker now it only heals lik 630 or so and i have a lil over 900 mst.
- anti's max level is 7
- hunewearls and ramarls can use up to lv 20 techs
- lvl 26+ spells look different except for support, healing spells and foie.
- dressing room cost 10k.. you can only change ur hair and costume.
- once changed, rare mags feed like v2 mags- monomates and monofluids work wonders.
- de rol trick of standing at the opposite end of platform when he shoots his beam no longer works.
- dragon/hp gives 40 hp, ghp 80; god/mind and power, 50 respectively.
- tekking weaps typically give you the best available percents on the first try.
- you can use the trade feature to "show" other players your weap without actually giving it to them.
- luck material is very scarce.
- Mates and fluids give restore differant amounts depending on the difficulty level.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-08-23 15:45 ]</font>
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rbf2000 on 2002-10-16 23:26 ]</font>
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rbf2000 on 2002-10-28 14:35 ]</font>