Default Thinking about buying 3k AC

Thinking about it, but I'm not exactly sure what to even do with that amount. How much does it cost to own a myshop?
    [Synthetica]
    |Rave Core|
    [HU:48|FI:1|RA:1|GU:1|FO:51|TE:46|BR:69|BO:25|SU:1]
    My Sound Cloud

700 AC for a shop, I think.

How long does it last?
    [Synthetica]
    |Rave Core|
    [HU:48|FI:1|RA:1|GU:1|FO:51|TE:46|BR:69|BO:25|SU:1]
    My Sound Cloud

It lasts for 30 days. For full details, you can see it under the Arks Cash List on bumped:

http://bumped.org/psublog/category/pso2-arks-cash-dlc/
    Ship 10, Block 20.

~Kurama (HUnewearl)

How much does 3k equal out to in US dollars, if my conversion is right around $37 correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord35 View Post
    How much does 3k equal out to in US dollars, if my conversion is right around $37 correct?
    Pretty much. But yeah, if you want a "full game experience" with bare minimum amount of money put in, the shop is the way to do it.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    Pretty much. But yeah, if you want a "full game experience" with bare minimum amount of money put in, the shop is the way to do it.
    My CHASE account charged me an extra $1 for every transaction I made of buying 1000 AC for myself and for my girlfriend. *shakes fist*

I don't have premium but still spent 3000 AC already :P.

3-4 mags now (can't remember which exactly), 100 inventory slots, and an additional skill tree. It frees up my gameplay quite a bit.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

That inventory slot thing seems like a waste since it only doubles your inventory, but the reality is that you're already using most slots for things like weapons, consumable items, armor, clothes, and stackable stuff that drops everywhere like grinders. My typical base inventory is something surprising like 30 items. By getting the 100 items I've MASSIVELY freed up play time that I used to spend sending items to the bank, and can now just hoover items for more than 3.5x as long as I used to be able to.

Yeah, it costs 20 bucks, but so did creating an account in PSU iirc. I'm not really bothered about it, last night alone I filled up my 500 slot bank in a fantastic multiparty area, and the extra inventory made it so much less of a hassle to do. Less time transferring, more time hitting stuff with a sword.

And if you buy AC in chunks of 1,000, make sure to wait a good 20 minutes between transactions. My bank thought I was double charged and cancelled one of the transactions, and I'm stuck wondering if Sega is going to get super mad and ban me or some crap.

I bought 2,000 AC, which was roughly $24. I bought a 'My Shop' and three scratches (two Gold, one regular). I got a wedding dress in one of the scratches, which sold for 450K alone in the My Shop I bought. I could have easily been ripped if I had not gotten the wedding dress (paying $6 for a gold scratch and getting an item worth 20K is NOT worth it), but I'm happy with how things turned out...

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02