Page 14 of 576 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464114514 ... LastLast

Well if the skills are amazing, we would see Braver more as a sub on classes with stronger weapons. If the weapons are amazing, we'd see Br/Hu or Br/Ra. If they get Weak Bullet, even Gu/Br would be viable.

I'd like to see easy access to the defining skills, with large universal bonuses near the top of the tree. Further down you would unlock small bonuses for only one damage type (like one 10% for each).

Added data mined skills to OP.

Sig by Gama

So they get Step Attack and Snatch Step, hm?

Wonder what Average/Combat/Short mean, and I'm willing to bet "JR Bonus" is just like +50 Atk after a JR.

Am I supposed to know what Snatch Step is? Was it in a previous title? It sounds like you can do a step attack that grabs an enemy, is that all it is?

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Wonder what Average/Combat/Short mean, and I'm willing to bet "JR Bonus" is just like +50 Atk after a JR.
    Since all stances have been opposites so far, Average will probably boost non-weakpoint damage.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Am I supposed to know what Snatch Step is? Was it in a previous title? It sounds like you can do a step attack that grabs an enemy, is that all it is?
    It's the dash attack they show in the katana previews, pretty sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    Since all stances have been opposites so far, Average will probably boost non-weakpoint damage.
    And Short would be uncharged PAs?

Snatch Step. I've been wondering if that dash was a skill since the first video.

I believe it is indeed that flash step move but iirc it was able to be done once she used some kinda skill. I know for sure I saw her use a skill.

Sig by Gama

Oh, that almost teleporting horizontal dash? That's nice, although I'll be disappointed (but not surprised) if it's exclusive to katanas. Every melee weapon really needs something like that, with longer range and faster speeds than step attack.

In the reveal footage, there was one Skill that would turn on and off depending on which direction she was facing. That's probably the Combat skill and I'm pretty sure it's Katana exclusive because "Combat Finish", which was also done during that part of the video.