Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default You would give PSO2 a __/10

So for those have you who have spent some time with the game, how do you feel about it?

I was in middle school when PSO v1 came out for Dreamcast. Now I'm 27.

I have a Macbook from 2008 that could maybe run PSO2, but I've been holding out as I figured a domestic announcement would have come by now.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

8.5 I'd love to give it higher but some of the free to play stuff and rng needs to be fixed. Still a good game though

5 being middle of the road average, I say 7.5. Has some flaws that hold it back, but for the most part, it's a very enjoyable game.

For me it's 8/10, I enjoy playing, but it needs more to it.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    5 being middle of the road average, I say 7.5. Has some flaws that hold it back, but for the most part, it's a very enjoyable game.
    Pretty much this. I also give it a 7.5.

Pros:
    -Combat
    -Customization
    -Music

Cons:
    -Hard to customize yourself unless you spend real money or have a ton of Meseta
    -Can't earn a ton of Meseta unless you spend real money for a Player Shop
    -Too grindy
    Last edited by Porkmaster; Jan 27, 2013 at 09:11 PM.

If you are willing to spend money to at least get a premium pass, I would give it an 8/10. But otherwise, I would probably go with 7/10. Not bad, but plenty of room for improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you are willing to spend money to at least get a premium pass, I would give it an 8/10. But otherwise, I would probably go with 7/10. Not bad, but plenty of room for improvement.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Yeah this

9/10 I like how the f2p is set up you get mostly everything for free. The shop is a must have though to make any kind of mass amounts of mesta but I just wait untill the NA release for that. The game is not too graphics heavy on the video card I was running max out settings 1080i on a HD Raedon 6670

icwhatudidthar.

I'd give it a 9/10; needs some more navigation outside of instanced fields other than a ship + MyRoom + teamroom.

Despite the restrictions on trading and playing the market, I really enjoy this game. Those restrictions almost made me NOT play it, but I persisted and am real glad I did.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )