Page 136 of 466 FirstFirst ... 3686126133134135136137138139146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 4655

Picked up Tales of the Abyss for my 3DS.

Jade is awesome.
    Nebilim was a pain in the ass (then I did some strategy edits to get everyone to spread out and nuke while I melee'd, and managed to kill her)
    Solid plot, kept me guessing for most of the game who the real bad guy was (my suspicions solidified on one guy about five minutes before he did something really, really evil).

Wishing I'd picked this up for the PS2 a long time ago, but I'm loving being able to play between classes .

Waiting for Devil Survivor 2.

Also, still playing Old Republic (Have gotten my bounty hunter solidly geared up and capped now)
    Last edited by Randomness; Feb 21, 2012 at 04:55 PM.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Picked up Tales of the Abyss for my 3DS.

Jade is awesome.
    Nebilim was a pain in the ass (then I did some strategy edits to get everyone to spread out and nuke while I melee'd, and managed to kill her)
    Solid plot, kept me guessing for most of the game who the real bad guy was (my suspicions solidified on one guy about five minutes before he did something really, really evil).

Wishing I'd picked this up for the PS2 a long time ago, but I'm loving being able to play between classes .

Waiting for Devil Survivor 2.

Also, still playing Old Republic (Have gotten my bounty hunter solidly geared up and capped now)
    Grrr I really want Tales of Abyss but I can't find it anywhere here in the UK, I think the only place i saw some was on eBay but they were far to expensive.

Just recently got all of the achievements on FFXIII-2 and to be honest the story was kinda disappointing but I did finish Xenoblade Chronicles right before and was blown away, might even start a another play through sooner than i thought.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Currently Playing....

....not much at the moment. Work getting in the way but on the weekends I still play some Skyrim or random 360 games (just got Blazblue CS Extend but haven't opened it). On the bright side I'm currently in progress of getting my racing sim PC up and running. Here's what's in it right now....

AMD FX-8120
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    2x Nvidia 560 Ti Graphics Cards
    Corsair TX750 Modular Power Supply
    Corsair H100 Liquid Cooling (for CPU)
    Corsair 500R Case
    8gb DDR3 Ram

Now Just working on getting 2 more monitors, an SSD, and a new Racing Wheel setup
    Last edited by Mantiskilla; Feb 22, 2012 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
    On the bright side I'm currently in progress of getting my racing sim PC up and running. Here's what's in it right now....

AMD FX-8120
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    2x Nvidia 560 Ti Graphics Cards
    Corsair TX750 Modular Power Supply
    Corsair H100 Liquid Cooling (for CPU)
    Corsair 500R Case
    8gb DDR3 Ram

Now Just working on getting 2 more monitors, an SSD, and a new Racing Wheel setup
    i dont know much about computer, but yours is looking pretty beastly.

Currently playing:

PS3 - Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend
    comments: i didnt get any dlc for CS, so buying the extend version actually is a good
    deal for me. beaten all the story and the 4 new stories. the stories were quite long; took
    me some time to play thru all the characters. i like the Abyss mode so far; it's survival mode
    with some rpg elements to it. the combos are pretty hard to execute like always, but the
    new stylish mode makes thing easier if you're not use to the characters right away; pressing
    square square square can end up as 10 hits combos without really trying. lol. 9/10 pts.!

"Ragna...oh you."

Spoiler!

PS3: Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition
    comments: same for this. i didnt bought any DLC. got a fine deal. i like B-Spec mode in this
    game where you dont have to play and just watch the NPC you chose do the race for you.
    it's fun just to watch the computer plays; you still get the money if your computer player wins.
    i love the Lamborghini Murcielago LP-670 SV; it looks very cool. not the fastest car i have, but
    it's definitely pretty! 9.5/10 pts.!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xefi; Feb 23, 2012 at 12:38 AM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Black ★ Rock Shooter: The Game, just got it.

I hope it's as good as it looks.

-Wayu

I sware this gets worse by the day. Lets just hope my save file still works other wise...

Warning! Massive Photos.
    Spoiler!

As for what im Currently playing.

Dreamcast:
    Capcom Vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 {*Facedesk* Yep im at this game again. Deal with this S#&* old potato man.}

PC:
    Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus [JP. Version] {Yeah im surprised im playing this. And not to mention, Solo style. Man am i Desperate or what?}

Mabinogi {Just hit Rank 2 Windmill 3 days ago, If i keep this up i can pull off a Shinkuu Katategoma with Rank 1. And not to mention, look pro since people are at least 700 before they get rank 2. /is under that}

Pokemon Rumble Blast
    Pokemon Platinum
    Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

Been in a portable mood lately, about to start KH 358/2 Days after moar Pokemans.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Persona 4.

Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave (JPN)

Found it today, pretty awesome. Similar to Naruto Ultimate Impact, just more Tales-savvy.

If you have a hacked PSP / Import and love the Tales series, I highly recommend it.

Edit: Also playing Tales of Symphonia and Innocence (found a lovely English patch).

Hopefully I can finish Symphonia before I have the money for Graces f (saving money for Axel cosplay) but I want to start and beat Abyss before that.
    Last edited by Rashiid; Feb 25, 2012 at 06:50 PM.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Looks decent, probably will get it eventually.
    I have to finish KH Recoded first.

And get teh fuck away from Skyrim seriously..
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0