Page 503 of 684 FirstFirst ... 3403453493500501502503504505506513553603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6832

I actually reinstalled Windows (I literally had no files on it, so I didn't care) and now I have more HDD space, my graphics settings have to be low or else I get 5 fps (3GB ram lol) and I did a file check via JP launcher (which I heard checks ALL files).

Got a question, last 2 weeks after maint my tweaker downloads 2-3GB for some reason.

It usually goes like this, i open the tweaker and it says there is a new update, so i click yes and then it finds 31k missing files and proceeds to download the whole game for whatever reason. I close it right away and when i open it again i click No to resuming the download. Then i go to the orb -> Check for new updates (but not the new method) -> checks files for a while and then starts downloading 2-3GB. I've been doing it that way because its much better than downloading the whole thing every week.

So does anyone know why that happens and how i can fix it?

EDIT : Nevermind i looked a few pages back and i might have found a solution, will edit again if it doesn't work.
    Last edited by sliferx94; Apr 8, 2015 at 02:43 AM.

Has the "Remove Sega logo, PC intro, Nvidia Logo" options not been working for anyone else? The Sega one hasn't worked for me in about 5 months, now none of them work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Has the "Remove Sega logo, PC intro, Nvidia Logo" options not been working for anyone else? The Sega one hasn't worked for me in about 5 months, now none of them work.
    The Sega Logo has been "On & Off" for about 4 or 5 months for me. Sometimes its gone, sometimes it still loads.

I just figured it was one of those smaller things that AIDA's team hasn't really checked up on in a long time because of ... stuff, idk.

Spoiler!

For me, SEGA and NVidia Logo did go away when I checked them to be 'Removed'. But this doesn't work with PC Intro , maybe due to new opening hence different filename.

Btw, remember that those opening stuff will get redownloaded in each maintenance with updates, if you didn't restore them 1st before updating your game.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I knew about them being redownloaded & that we have to re-remove them each maintenance. But sometimes the Sega Logo would still load up. Not a big deal to me tho. Was just something I (and apparently others) had noticed.

Spoiler!

Yeah, that's the whole problem for me. I "remove" them each update, it says they're removed, ok cool, time to login. Shit's still there. Well alright, next time I
    load the game up, i try to remove again. "ERROR: File isn't here, did you already remove it?" Err, well this is awkward, let's restore and remove again! Nope.

Getting worried about what it's removing now, actually, lol.

I don't trust this Tweaker.

For the last 3 maintenance periods, every time I perform update check with the TRANS-AM BURST, it said that the files are up-to-date.

On the contrary, bumped says that there are new patches during those maintenance periods. So how the fuck am I not downloading new updates with the Tweaker?

There's something really wrong with this thing but I'm not sure what.

^Can you open the game, and play without crashes?

Also, Trans Am Burst is known to be buggy for some people (and Im one of them), so I've been using old method of patching (from the Orb Menu > Check for pso2 Update). Been working fine so far.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Sorry about the wait, everyone! Been busy dealing with personal issues in my life and may be popping in-and-out for the next couple of weeks irregularly.

Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    I don't trust this Tweaker.

For the last 3 maintenance periods, every time I perform update check with the TRANS-AM BURST, it said that the files are up-to-date.

On the contrary, bumped says that there are new patches during those maintenance periods. So how the fuck am I not downloading new updates with the Tweaker?

There's something really wrong with this thing but I'm not sure what.
    There was no new patch during this past maintenance period. The files that are necessary to run the game (new vanilla JP files) should download automatically upon opening Tweaker. The English Patch and English Large Files haven't been updated since March 11th, 2015. Your current version of the English Story Patch should read April 3rd, 2015. This is all only if you use those patches, though.

Otherwise, if you can log into the game and run everything just fine, there's no issue with your install.

If you can't log into the game, it's an issue with your install or the directory your programs (PSO2/Tweaker) are located in. So if you do have any errors, please go ahead and open up the folder you placed PSO2 Tweaker in, locate logfile.txt, then copy that logfile into a pastebin and post the URL of said pastebin here for me or AIDA to look into.
    Last edited by Korazenn; Apr 8, 2015 at 12:38 PM.