Page 28 of 206 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930313878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Q-gallery V

Ooo, I did some digging and found a picture I thought might help a bit ^_^
    http://u.jimdo.com/www15/o/s66d77572...orig/image.jpg
    Now the only problem I really find with this image is that the details on the blade are not very clear. Anyway despite the lack of detail I thought this might help some since it gives an idea how a Red Double Cannon might look xD

Edit: This picture got more details, sadly it is not red though xD
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/pict...ictureid=24878
    Last edited by Norco; Jan 11, 2012 at 04:21 AM.

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

@ Slidikins: Thanks! glad you like it man! You can always request again when you feel like.

@ Norco: I will use the PSO epIII card database pictures for the double canon. Those are usually the most detailed.

@BIG OLAF:
    I need maor info for your request! Can you supply me some more pictures of your beast girl? Also what background do you want? Can you give me some more pictures. I haven't played PSU enough to recognize stuff.

Anyway.. just like I did with Slidikins I made a little portrait concept. I do this for my own training purpose and to get a better feel for the character. That way we both win!

Here it is:

Oh, snap! Well, if you want more, just go to my profile page and look in my first album. There should be enough there for you.

As for a background, hmmm...a beach or something tropical sounds fitting.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jan 12, 2012 at 04:31 PM.

That portrait is like Wow. I really like the eyes.

@Ami: Thanks! I did this portrait without reference for the anatomy. Her left eye is a little off (would've fixed it if it was a digital piece), but I am getting better at this I guess practicing really helps!

Anyway:
    Well, for BIF OLAF's request I decided to use the same workflow I used for the winter pic he liked, so I didn't use any sketch. I simply started painting without any sketch, which is also a lot faster than doing it with a sketch. After doing the mines, doing an outdoor environment is a breeze!

Here is the first layer of paint. Will probably add 2 layers of detail and of course the FX:

Oh oh I see. Also I really like that beach background so far

This makes me look forward to my picture even more

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Ooh, that looks nice so far. Smooth art style, and everything blends together nicely. I'm glad I could give you a breather by asking you for a beach background. The crab cracks me up for some reason.

Aw the colours are already really wonderful Q! *A* The beach is so bright and nice, I really would like to go there! xD Can't wait to see the finished picture.

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

@Ami: Thanks! though drawing a beach is kind off weird this time of the year.. makes you wish it was summer. hmm..

@Norco: When I make an full blown art piece, I always try to surpass my previous piece, so yours might become even better

@BIG OLAF: With an outside location, I don't have to worry much about perspective. With an interior like the mines, I need to think hard about every single line I draw, or else it destroys the picture. The crab was initially put there to compensate for the red flowers on the right. He does have a nice view I guess

@Kazuuya: Thanks! when I think of the beach and summer, I think of bright colors with a deep blue sky (winter tends to have more light blue sky, thanks to all the water that in the sky).