Page 88 of 206 FirstFirst ... 38788586878889909198138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Q-gallery V

That is one evil bear there.

@Strike:
    Oooooo yes he is!

Anyway, forgot to upload some of the digital works I made during art class.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Those backgrounds <3

Your commission backlog seems to be empty. If you want something to do, I do have another scene I'd like drawn out. I don't know if you've been continuing with my story, but Dream Five, Chapter Ten could do with some love. Have you gotten that far?

Also, next month is ice theme, right? I'm really in the mood for an ice theme right now.

Oh yes, BACKGROUNDS!

I still have warfare part 8 to do iirc. I think I am @ part 7 with reading, so I can soon start with that one. Although my reading speed doesn't show, I really love your story. You are doing a surprisingly good job writing and there are actually some very well thought out bits that shows you've done your homework. I never expected that, since writing is not your primary creative outing (unless writing posts on this board counts haha..) I wish I was this good with writing songs. I still haven't progressed far with Q's theme.

Anyway, I will also pick that one up when I arrive at that part, since I am indeed out of requests.

And yes! Ice theme! I already got the example done, so I can post it in time on new years day.

*hides post count*

I actually think I do get all of my gramerical strengthitude from writing on the forums. Beyond that and school assignments, I'm normally too focused on other things to worry about how my words come out. It's honestly a surprise to receive praise for my writing, since everything about me says I should be terrible at it.

Now, to go shopping for ice sounds.
    So, water filled glasses, glass bells, what else do I need...

Ice Theme.. makes me think back to the Ice Cap song from Sonic 3! Really loved that song back then

Maybe some Vox (synthesized voices) would be nice and cool.

Voices? Oh yeah, great idea! I've been wanting to get some for Zorael's theme. Having some barely audible should make for a nice atmosphere. So, I search for Vox, then? I hope there are some good ones compatible with my program.

Ice cap zone... I love that song too, but I'm not planning on anything that smooth. I may take a few elements from it. It's too good of a song not to use.

Oi, hurry up and update the PSA polls. I want to know how my songs have been doing!

@Zora:
    Oh lawl, sorry! I always forget updating them I really need some admins that can help out on keeping the PSA page updated. I always have my hands full already with making the PSA-JAMs each month. I will update the polls soon

Anyway..

I decided to make paintings of all of my characters, since they also deserve some solo screen time

Say 'hai' to Lins, my cute little gunner:

Facial shot:

What do you think about updating your poll every two weeks, until you catch up? I think by then, everyone's voted. And, I don't seem to be taking nearly as much time to do my pieces, and nobody else seems to take two weeks per piece.

Your models have finally started to look good. While I normally treated them as something to focus the shot, this one is really nice on the eyes. Pretty soon, your backgrounds will just be a simple backdrop to great looking models.