Default Partnership Rating and title question

Hey guys i have a question about Partnership Ratings

At the moment i'm making plans for a future playthru of this game using a save file i from gamefaqs. i've spent the last 2 days cataloging the items on the file, deciding what items to keep and what items to dump (i've also got a complete list of all the weapons and shield weaves the shop on clad 6 sells, but i'm not gonna post it until i get a timeline for when each item comes up)

some of the items in the save file are ones that i think can only be acquired from partnership ratings and titles

so my question is thus. if i make a new save in the set of files i'm working from will i be starting fresh on partnership ratings and titles? or will the information for the ratings and titles be taken from system data?

I don't recall if the partnership between your character and the NPC is saved to the system data or not, but titles are a one time deal across all of the characters on the save.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

yeah i figured that was the situation on titles

i'll just stick with that part of the plan and hold onto the items i get from titles and sort out the rest later. i planned on selling off a load of the gear no matter what and just holding onto the title items and the gear that's really hard to come by and just building up my collection myself

but at the same time i have plans in mind for not using the save file i found at all. just holding onto a backup copy.

i was mainly gonna use the save for those items you can only get in multi player battle modes and multiplayer missions