Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default What would YOU like to see in PS:P2?

Give your list of what you wanna see!

Mine [in no specific order]:

*Grinders should be the same as in PSU
    *The whole party doesn't get a rare drop
    *Add trading
    *New Weapons!
    *New clothing? (all we've seen is the defaults, i hope we aren't stuck with them that would suck)
    *Original MAGs (Just thought I'd put this, it won't happen I know)
    *More missions!
    *More -difficult- missions!
    *A shared item box for your game save
    *As far as achievements, I'd like to see less -amazing- weapons be given as a result of them. It's more fun to FIND the best weapon in the game rather then earn it, IMO.
    *Dodging/Evading (obviously already included, but I'm excited for this)
    *My Room items
    *The ability to have people in My Room
    *It'd be cool if you could set up a shop that people could search through online, but I know it wont happen (and its also not a necessity if trading is in the game)
    *Non laggy infrastructure (hope its not like adhoc party or xlink kai :P)
    *Incapacitate Megid, and Scape Dolls from the shop (Only hold 5 max?)

What's your list?
    Last edited by OriginalB; Aug 25, 2009 at 08:05 AM.
    PSP2:
    KBling - Human Male Vanguard lv. 15
    KBling - Newman Male Force

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalB View Post
    Give your list of what you wanna see!
    *New Weapons!
    *New clothing? (all we've seen is the defaults, i hope we aren't stuck with them that would suck)
    *More missions!
    *More -difficult- missions!
    *My Room items
    *The ability to have people in My Room
    *Non laggy infrastructure (hope its not like adhoc party or xlink kai :P)
    these.

also:

* guardian type customization (adding to PA caps etc)
    * some kind of challenge mode
    * some kind of battle mode
    * more mission types, like the PSU party missions or event stuff
    * special visual effects for rare line shields

*Grinders should be the same as in PSU
    *As far as achievements, I'd like to see less -amazing- weapons be given as a result of them. It's more fun to FIND the best weapon in the game rather then earn it, IMO.
    *Incapacitate Megid, and Scape Dolls from the shop (Only hold 5 max?)
    * Grinders as PSU would be okay, I'd be willing to accept other alternatives too:
    1. maybe grinders can fail to upgrade the weapon but max grind doesn't reset, since you can't just blow meseta to make grinders it's a big deal if it takes like 60 grinders to finally upgrade your Agito Repca all the way.
    2. much more random stat boosts from grinding... like my two Gaozoran Rod+10s only differ by 5 ATP and 10 PP? that's BS.
    Also, regardless of the system change grinding should give a bigger stats boost.

* I thought the achievement weapons were fine. They've got nothing on real rares for the most part. The one bad one is Bardiche. Why hand out a CAST-only weapon... and why an S-rank when most CASTs are gunners? It makes no sense.

* Incapacitate megid, yes. Changing Scapes, no. Characters have a LOT more endurance than in the online game so it wouldn't exactly be a deathfest but you still wouldn't want to roll the dice too often.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Quote Originally Posted by panzer_unit View Post
    these.

also:

* guardian type customization (adding to PA caps etc)
    * some kind of challenge mode
    * some kind of battle mode
    * more mission types, like the PSU party missions or event stuff
    * special visual effects for rare line shields
    Agreed on all.

Quote Originally Posted by panzer_unit View Post
    * Grinders as PSU would be okay, I'd be willing to accept other alternatives too:
    1. maybe grinders can fail to upgrade the weapon but max grind doesn't reset, since you can't just blow meseta to make grinders it's a big deal if it takes like 60 grinders to finally upgrade your Agito Repca all the way.
    2. much more random stat boosts from grinding... like my two Gaozoran Rod+10s only differ by 5 ATP and 10 PP? that's BS.
    Also, regardless of the system change grinding should give a bigger stats boost.

* I thought the achievement weapons were fine. They've got nothing on real rares for the most part. The one bad one is Bardiche. Why hand out a CAST-only weapon... and why an S-rank when most CASTs are gunners? It makes no sense.

* Incapacitate megid, yes. Changing Scapes, no. Characters have a LOT more endurance than in the online game so it wouldn't exactly be a deathfest but you still wouldn't want to roll the dice too often.
    * For grinders, I wasn't referring to making them so much as using them. I think I like how if it fails the max grind goes down.. because at least in PSU having a +10 grind actually means something where as in PS:P a +10 grind was only better by a slim margin.

* I suppose that's why a shared storage would be nice :P I just didnt like how one of the best weapons (if not THE best weapon) in PS:P wasn't given through hunting. Instead it was given through an achievement?

* I think I'd find it annoying to have one without the other... Even if we could only hold 1-3 scape dolls I think that'd be sufficient because on a harder mission with Megid flying everywhere it'd be extremely annoying to not have the option of scapes available, IMO.
    PSP2:

I'd like to think we would hold as much Scapedolls as JP can. I believe they can hold 10, so why cant the US/EU players?
    I'd love to see the challenge modes.
    I DO NOT want the grinding system to be like PSU(it was horrible, and in some cases for PS:P, you only get 1 of that weapon)
    I DO want to see Megid get incap, for players and creatures.
    I DO want to see level 30 class cap, level 50 PA cap.
    I DO want in game Skype talk(but I know it wont have this already )
    There is plenty more, but this is all I can think of.

I DO want to see GAS stuff from the JP servers of PSU. (Custom classes like Panzer said)

Volcompat, there is no difference between the JP and US versions in terms of holding scapes. 3 scapes is the unfortunate max in PSP. :P Same with photon charges. (15 max).

And I didn't know they removed incapacitate from Megid. 0_0; What are they thinking removing incapacitate from the most nostalgic move?!

As for what I would like to see, and it seems to have been fulfilled already, is more new areas. Inner RELICS is good. I hope to see more. Also:

*I agree with the GAS. It should create some depth to type customization.
    *Job type/PA increase
    *Skype is a plus.
    *Newer bosses. And I don't mean just having 2-3, there should be a lot more.
    *A lot more customization to character creation.
    *A lot more EP4, weapons, since they like adding nostalgic stuff. Seeing as how they are adding shields, there is a certain sword/shield combo I want.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Aug 25, 2009 at 10:19 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

We have evil sharks...why not Dimenains >:|

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Volcompat, there is no difference between the JP and US versions in terms of holding scapes. 3 scapes is the unfortunate max in PSP. :P Same with photon charges. (15 max).
    Yes there is, I can prove it
    I'll take a pic of the JP and US/EU one, you can hold more on JP.
    You can also buy them in the shop in JP.
    (I play regularly on the JP game)

* I suppose that's why a shared storage would be nice :P I just didnt like how one of the best weapons (if not THE best weapon) in PS:P wasn't given through hunting. Instead it was given through an achievement?
    Not to derail the topic but which weapon are you talking about?

I can't think of anything you get from achievements that's remotely comparable with PA% boosted end-game rares like Agito Repca, Psycho Wand, Lavis weapons, etc. Well I guess Hyakkaryolan then ... but that achievement's probably a lot more time investment to get than the rarest of weapons PS:P has to offer.

Also both of the top-tier grenade launchers are achievements and the special rare one is rainbow-shootin' Song For Death.

* Grenades need something that looks like a badass gun with top-tier stats.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    I DO NOT want the grinding system to be like PSU(it was horrible, and in some cases for PS:P, you only get 1 of that weapon)
    The only problem I see wiht PS:P's grinding system is, well, its worthless. A +10 weapon was never actually special, because not only could everyone get one... It sucked. The bonuses on the grinders were so much lower.

Besides, a +7 grinded weapon on PSU's system would probably STILL be higher than a +10 on PS:P's system.
    Last edited by OriginalB; Aug 25, 2009 at 12:02 PM.
    PSP2:

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    The only problem I see wiht PS:P's grinding system is, well, its worthless. A +10 weapon was never actually special, because not only could everyone get one... It sucked. The bonuses on the grinders were so much lower.

Besides, a +7 grinded weapon on PSU's system would probably STILL be higher than a +10 on PS:P's system.
    You realize this is supposed to be easier than the platform.
    Having a grinding system like PSU's would probably piss a lot of people off.
    I wouldn't like it. Though like someone said above, if they lost the grind, but not the max number of grinds, I'd be okay with that.