Page 8 of 758 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858108508 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Well I didn't see it 3 months ago.
    Yeah, who cares about posts 3 months ago, right?

So this popped up on pso2(pc) after I messed around with pso2es a lil
    Spoiler!
    Does this mean I can send exp to the ES character? or is it the other way around?
    Interestingly, the numbers appear for Ranger/Force/Braver, but not hunter (It shows a dash to both). Yet I've only played as ranger on the smartphone.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

well, aside chip , i still prefer do my inventory management thru pso2 now
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina

do advanced class such fighter , gunner and techer exist in es already? saw someone's npc using gun and satellite aim PA
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina

Quote Originally Posted by Courina View Post
    do advanced class such fighter , gunner and techer exist in es already? saw someone's npc using gun and satellite aim PA
    You get skill through the scratch or killing enemy drops, and you need to level them up through using other chips.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Courina View Post
    Well, internally they're implemented to an extent, even the character selection menu has references to it, but probably most of whats build is because of those bot thingies. But i'll guess that at some point they'll release subclasses or something.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    We found a bunch of my_shop strings inside PSO2es~ I'm guessing in the future you'll be able to buy and sell stuff from shops via PSO2es.
    In the CBT, there was a my shop feature but it was greyed out.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps4123b93d.jpg

wtf does that say? I can't read the first sentence because my kanji knowledge is complete garbage. And I'm not about to sit here and look through a kanji dictionary. Retry for what? Damnit. And if I don't retry I'll be sent back to the title screen? Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps4123b93d.jpg

wtf does that say? I can't read the first sentence because my kanji knowledge is complete garbage. And I'm not about to sit here and look through a kanji dictionary. Retry for what? Damnit. And if I don't retry I'll be sent back to the title screen? Wtf
    Failed to download data.

Would you like to retry?

(If you don't you'll be brought back to the title screen)

-> check your internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    We found a bunch of my_shop strings inside PSO2es~ I'm guessing in the future you'll be able to buy and sell stuff from shops via PSO2es.
    What about storage access? My Shop won't be too useful if you can't get/put stuff from/to storage.

Out and about:
    "Oh this [11* weapon] dropped in price a lot. Better go buy i-all my passes are in storage godDAMNIT!"