Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HUnewearl_Meira View Post
    Whimp. As far as long drives go, 12 hours is damned reasonable.
    Definitely. 12 Hours driving is much better than a week of driving or having to take a Plane trip that may take up to most of those 12 hours. But with gas prices, these days, you do ask the question for how far a drive does it become more economical to just ride the plane?
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Oct 29, 2010 at 01:23 PM.

That sounds fun! I'd love to try and get my hands on PSO/PSU swag! But alas, I don't have the funds for a plan ticket....

Though I'll try and make it out to the NYC event on Nov. 4th. Have fun guys!
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

How about providing us DLC for those who can't make it? =/

Quote Originally Posted by HUnewearl_Meira View Post
    Whimp. As far as long drives go, 12 hours is damned reasonable.
    If it were up to me I'd go. Trying my parents to go is a hopeless endeavor, though.

For the record, I'd attend one in Chicago.
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

Wow, that filled up a lot faster than we expected. Even with almost twice as much room as last year, it only took two days.

I have been updating the waiting list to add names to it in the order they asked for a spot - I'll jump back into this on Monday.

It is very possible that people on the waiting list will still be able to make it in, either through others dropping out, or if I can manage to up the amount of people we can include due to the demand. : )

More updates Monday, but if you'd like to go and haven't yet, don't let the waiting list discourage you - get your name in there!

I would totally go if I didn't have work, school, and a drive from SoCal to worry about.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

I'd go but with school and all it'd be kind of hard to get there. I get out at 3:30 and it nearly takes me a whole hour to get home with AC transit the way it is now..let alone getting to the event on time XD i'd be cutting it close. Well, all those who signed up and are going, have a good time. Lemme' know how it turns out :3

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I'd trade my left leg to go.
    You could sell your left leg for a few hundred dollars, take a couple days off from work, and fly over to California to attend...
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

I will rather wait for the one in New York....even know it not all about PSP2 i'll attend to see if I can strike up a convo about the game and such.

Those who are going have fun and don't whine over a single loss!
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140