Page 1428 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4289281328137814181425142614271428142914301431143814781528 ... LastLast
Results 14,271 to 14,280 of 16750

managed to amass a full set of 12* so i went ahead and budget affixed it for time being and put rings on, that near auto-target is temporary, i will put a lv20 tech c parry once i finish levelling it

P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    managed to amass a full set of 12* so i went ahead and budget affixed it for time being and put rings on, that near auto-target is temporary, i will put a lv20 tech c parry once i finish levelling it

Good for you. How does feel? You didn't became fragile or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post

should have waited for union stats to be revealed.. your choice i guess

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Good for you. How does feel? You didn't became fragile or anything?
    i upgraded from brisa so i don't feel any more fragile, the ring utility is good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    should have waited for union stats to be revealed.. your choice i guess
    haven't heard about them but probably they require some old units? mind you i started from scratch last year because sega locked my old account and i didn't really play much on this account until last month
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

yea they require ray units if you happen to have any in storage.. might be easier to get them soon enough again if sega really wants to promote the upgrade system.. ult amdu is most likely dead now so if you dont have ray good fkn luck

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    yea they require ray units if you happen to have any in storage.. might be easier to get them soon enough again if sega really wants to promote the upgrade system.. ult amdu is most likely dead now so if you dont have ray good fkn luck
    I picked up a 12* Ray arm from Anga in the Vegas LQ, so the chance to get Ray units, while probably worse than when Amduscia UQ was active, may not be as bad as you think.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

If they gonna bring Ray sheets back, maybe they'll give us a chance to grab units somewhere too.

https://imgur.com/a/vQT7g If you ever question yourself about how effective 1% is just remind yourself of this.
    Last edited by Chouxvalier; Jan 19, 2017 at 08:26 PM.

Speaking of Ray units, guess I'm good for the Union upgrade. If they're worth upgrading to, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Chouxvalier View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/vQT7g If you ever question yourself about how effective 1% is just remind yourself of this.
    Damn dude, sorry. I'd buy you a drink if I could.