Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadix View Post
    Not sure if anyone has noticed yet, but if you have PSO2es on your phone, the AC shop actually uses Google Wallet and not Web Money, so you can now buy AC directly using any payment method you please and google handles the currency conversion.

The AC is shared between es and the main game as well and transfers to your main account. Might want to consider as a simple alternative to setting up a WebMoney account.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218485

Some have been complaining about not being able to.

I got through, though.

this should be the link of the msg i get.

oh lord...forgot to use the cropped one.

Quote Originally Posted by nou_haha View Post
    Spoiler!
    this should be the link of the msg i get.
    Ok, I know I asked for a screenshot, but I'm stupid... what I actually need is the Japanese message in text form so I can try to figure out what it means.

In the meantime, there are some Japanese speakers here on PSO-World, so I reposted that image in the Quick Questions thread to see if anyone can read it. Here's one possible explanation if you're under 20...

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    It could be the limit that you set your age to.
    I know that for Japanese Mobage, under 20, has a set limit on how much you can spend on real money content.
    Last edited by Jim; Apr 25, 2014 at 11:17 PM.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Ah, well that might explain the issue. I did set my age under 20 -.- oh wells i can always wait for next month! Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrinne View Post
    I'd like to add that if you bought the 2000 WM one, you'd be given a message on how you're over the limit of your purchase allowance and would need to use other validation methods as the ones they list aren't enough.. (like sutocorp they ask you to take a picture of your bill statement/photo ID or credit card with the 8 first digits blocked out) to get the "maximum purchase limit". Took me about 4-5 hours to get my WM code from them.

I'm not sure if this applies to other payment methods as I used google wallet.
    When I bought a 5000 before I bought from play asia, I was asked for the same things, "they gave me a number to call". But I could not call the number, so I made a ticket and after 1-2 days of replying they just gave me the code. Probably because I was asking for a refund I guess..

hello good ppl just started pso2 a few days ago and now im trying to buy a bit of ac. i followed the guide here but it wont let me through. this message shows:

just tryd another name and i got (what looks to be) a different message,
    Last edited by surraku; May 25, 2014 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surraku View Post
    hello good ppl just started pso2 a few days ago and now im trying to buy a bit of ac. i followed the guide here but it wont let me through. this message shows:

just tryd another name and i got (what looks to be) a different message,
    What name are you using? If you can post both the kanji and phonetic forms of the name you chose, I might be able to recommend something that works.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

ah ok. i think i used : surname;三上(kanji) みかみ(kanna)
    given name;陸(kanji) りく(kanna)

Quote Originally Posted by surraku View Post
    ah ok. i think i used : surname;三上(kanji) みかみ(kanna)
    given name;陸(kanji) りく(kanna)
    Ah, ok. It wants your phonetic name in katakana, so instead of

みかみ / りく

try this...

ミカミ / リク