View Poll Results: Rate your Phantasy Star Online 2 experience!!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • One

6 3.75%
  • Two

0 0%
  • Three

0 0%
  • Four

2 1.25%
  • Five

8 5.00%
  • Six

3 1.88%
  • Seven

20 12.50%
  • Eight

48 30.00%
  • Nine

31 19.38%
  • Ten

14 8.75%
  • Eleven (this game goes to Eleven!!)

23 14.38%
  • I haven't played the game enough to rate

5 3.13%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    prince of darkness rise urbanus's Avatar

11 my dream pso
    ship 2 block 20 names Jettai

I gave it a 7/10. The lack of weapon variety for Rangers is a big downside for me, as is the lack of having at least like 1 or 2 freakin spells for each school for Force.

I also really don't like the timed mission bullshit (having REQUIRED timed shit in any game is kind of annoying, especially in this game with all the possible interruptions and whatnot. Save this shit for some fucking time-attack mode that I dont have to play).

I dont like the whole quest-oriented shit either but I'm gonna give the game the benefit of the doubt and say it's probably better if you can actually read the quest text.

252. Because that's how many hours I have in this game.
    天上無敵!常勝無敗!唯一無二のPhantasmaです
    Ship 2

I'm giving it a 4 our of 11 because they won't accept my money for AC. Oh, and a recurring issue that is driving me insane.

Also, when I used window mode and clicked my browser, which pulled it up over my windowed game to check bumped guides and such for quest help, I felt so great! Then when I clicked back to PSO2, my camera was stuck pointing up to the left and my character stuck in auto-run. No, I didn't press "v" to auto run. I press Z to stop the camera stuff, and V to stop the auto run, but then I can't run with WASD or the controller. I have to press V again and auto run into an NPC to talk to them or to zone to regain control of my character. After recovering this way, when I click a Disk to learn it, the menu freezes up, and I have to exit out of the menus. It won't let me get any options for any items. I click, and it'll freeze and I have to press the big "X" to close out of my inventory.

I went full screen and ran it through steam and SHIFT+TAB seemed to work for the browser... I wasn't getting this same error until the other day. Now, coming back from SHIFT+TAB produces the same problem.

This by itself annoys me to no end and it's why I'm not giving it a perfect 11. Plus the AC issue and lag.
    Last edited by Garnet_Moon; Jul 5, 2012 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Because I said so. :3c

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub View Post
    I gave it a 7/10. The lack of weapon variety for Rangers is a big downside for me, as is the lack of having at least like 1 or 2 freakin spells for each school for Force.

I also really don't like the timed mission bullshit (having REQUIRED timed shit in any game is kind of annoying, especially in this game with all the possible interruptions and whatnot. Save this shit for some fucking time-attack mode that I dont have to play).

I dont like the whole quest-oriented shit either but I'm gonna give the game the benefit of the doubt and say it's probably better if you can actually read the quest text.
    the only real reason this game is getting any points at all with scrub is because it has super kawaii anime characters lol
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Seven. I like it. I'd even say the game plays better than PSU, but two things: 1) language barrier (which I guess isn't an entirely fair point), and 2) the damn cash shop feel... PSU had its ups-and-downs, but at least it didn't have any more expenses other than the monthly sub on the NA side. 1,000 AC costs me roughly $12. That 1,000 AC will get me two random items with random colors in the clothes/accessories scratch-off... I mean, I could hit it big and land a rare item, but if I'm going to pay real money for items, I shouldn't have to gamble. I'm a sucker and will do/have done it, but it's still annoying. Selling those items costs 700 AC, by the way (or more for premium); by the time I've gotten the item I want in the right color, I've spent at least 1,200 AC (if I got an item as valuable as what I want anyway)... That's more than the $10 monthly sub. I don't like that. Yes, I don't have to have new items, but they should be free in the first place. I think I would have rather paid monthly and gotten "free" items and services.
    Last edited by Kylie; Jul 5, 2012 at 09:58 PM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

8/11 because it needs more contents, more story mission(more than 1 for chapter -.-), more weapons for force and ranger, more stage variety and gap between lvl 20 and 30 it's really huge so of course more client orders with good exp rewards.

7 out of 10.

I gave the game 10 out of 10 at Alpha-2,
    but it's been almost a year since the first Alpha and all they have at release is 4 areas? I'm kinda afraid to see if this will be the same pace we will get on updates to the game

I know SEGA isn't exactly overflowing with money to give a big budget to this. But this game is really good, and all it needs is just more content...

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    the only real reason this game is getting any points at all with scrub is because it has super kawaii anime characters lol
    only reason i even log in is to jerk off to 3 foot tall flatchested newearls tbqh

5 on 11 because it's ridiculous to pay all this money for play a game '. pay for doll of survival
    but the game it's very cute {^-^}