Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default What are you up to in PSO2

I'm questing it up right now! : D

Feel free to post what you are doing.

I do think this fits this forum.

ARG I failed the rappy 'arrest' mission xD
    Last edited by Ranmaru; Jun 29, 2012 at 07:00 AM.

Expanding my wardrobe and preparing to level my force more.
    I'm also eating breakfast, a bit late but I need proper food to get through the day.

GETTING ERRORS UP THE @$$
    But seriously though tryin to play a Japanese game with no knowledge of the language is no easy feat. I gotta say this forum has proven invaluable in my efforts to simply get the game to work. So yeah I've only recently managed to get on I'm lv3 and squishy as all hell, oh how it feels to be back
    Just let me put my arms around you.

The game got boring quick, so I stopped playing.

inb4riot

Been doing rare runs, I might take a break since the content has sort of limited what I can do right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post
    I failed the rappy 'arrest' mission
    This was the first thing I failed as well.

Just leveling slowly, repeating client orders when possible, trying out Synthesizing and Affixing where I was able to add Shoot II to two of my Units last night. Fun stuff.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

I was screwing around with the lobby rats and tinkering with menus and controls.... I had a huge smile on my face when the title of the intro quest appeared. Yes the magical feeling of EP1&2 is without a doubt there and for those having trouble dont lose faith and have tons of patience x.x

I look forward to seeing you all in game tonight

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic Fae View Post
    GETTING ERRORS UP THE @$$
    But seriously though tryin to play a Japanese game with no knowledge of the language is no easy feat. I gotta say this forum has proven invaluable in my efforts to simply get the game to work. So yeah I've only recently managed to get on I'm lv3 and squishy as all hell, oh how it feels to be back
    I know how ya feel Fae its not easy sifting through those runs but theres a thread here with menu translations, not completed yet but goes over the basic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nightingale- View Post
    This was the first thing I failed as well.

Just leveling slowly, repeating client orders when possible, trying out Synthesizing and Affixing where I was able to add Shoot II to two of my Units last night. Fun stuff.
    I'm just dancing on the top of the quest counter now. I want to play with people : D

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    I was screwing around with the lobby rats and tinkering with menus and controls.... I had a huge smile on my face when the title of the intro quest appeared. Yes the magical feeling of EP1&2 is without a doubt there and for those having trouble dont lose faith and have tons of patience x.x

I look forward to seeing you all in game tonight
    Sure. I'll play with ya.

I'm at work now, but before then I was sitting around my empty room messing with my Auto-words. I recently converted all of my autochat settings to Japanese to please my Japanese friends. My American friends don't appreciate the banter nearly as much, so I guess it doesn't need to be in English anyway.

When I get home I'll get started on Matter Board 2. The Diggs have been hiding my Tabvalve for way too long now.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?