Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stms5001 View Post
    I know thhis might be the worng thread to ask but
    wht's the button for cycling the sub-palette
    This isn't the wrong forum. If you are using a Mouse it is your wheel button. If a controller, it should be whatever button 7 is or the arrow buttons left or right.

I've updated the page with the beginning translations of Client Orders. So far I have the translations updated for all the primary free quests, Affine's, and Coffey's client orders. (Lots of work LOL)
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jun 30, 2012 at 11:43 AM. Reason: merge from double post

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    This isn't the wrong forum. If you are using a Mouse it is your wheel button. If a controller, it should be whatever button 7 is or the arrow buttons left or right.
    Just found it
    so if you want to cycle the sub palette
    press the F or R button first then press G

That thing in the corner

Quote Originally Posted by zgnumu View Post
    The text marked with red dots are (from the top down):
    連続移動 - continuous movement (may be different based on the context. I'll update this when the server goes back up and I have a chance to play with the symbol-art tool)
    最上段に移動 - move to top layer
    最下段に移動 - move to bottom layer
    After playing around a little w/ the symbol-art creator, I've found that the clicking on the option "連続移動" (continuous movement) lets you use the up/down arrows to quickly move the selected layer up and down the list of layers, and press enter to finalize the position.
    Knowing this, I'd probably adapt a more functional/descriptive translation along the lines of "Change layer order w/ arrow-keys".

finished the symbol art for you, nice thread btw only just noticed wtf?

Spoiler!

wtf 11hr ninja'd by zgnumu
    Last edited by eharima; Jun 30, 2012 at 03:42 PM.

I just uploaded a complete translation of all current Client Orders (minus Cressida and Gerard) and it was gruelling lol. Next on the agenda is an enemy species list.

Here are all the transliterations of the names...

In Japanese there some rules to pronouncing words, but I'm not sure where they are followed or not:

A = the a in Bah Humbug
    E = How we say A in Pay
    I = How we say E in We
    U = usually not spoken
    O = How we say O in Crono

R = Can sometimes be L or R
    Z = Can be J (they are very close in pronunciation)

But the game doesn't seem to follow all of this since Xeno is pronounce Zeno (as in Zen Bhuddism) rather than Xeno (as in Xenophobic)

As far as ラヴェール/RaVe-Ru I think it is Lovelle or Raviel instead of what's up there now. Raviel seems to be the closest.

アフイン
    AfuIN

コフイー
    KoFuI-

クレシダ
    KuReSiDa

エコー
    EKo-

エメライン
    EMeRaIN

フランカ
    FuRaNKa

ジラード
    ZiRa-Do

ハンス
    HaNSu

ジャン
    ZaN

ジョーゼフ
    ZoYo-Zefu

リサ
    RiSa

マールー
    Ma-Ru-

オーザ
    O-Za

ロラ
    RoRa

ラヴェール
    RaVe-Ru

ゼノ
    Zeno

Ah cool! Thanks a lot! I still have your guide linked at the end of my guide btw. I figured that if I didn't have an answer to a client order, you would, giving players multiple options for up to date lists

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    Ah cool! Thanks a lot! I still have your guide linked at the end of my guide btw. I figured that if I didn't have an answer to a client order, you would, giving players multiple options for up to date lists
    I'm not updating it any more, because there are better options, but like i said it's a good place to start. I'll answer questions on there, but I don't see the point in updating when there are people that can actually read japanese and have better layouts ^.^

Any word on a new release for the full game? I'm new to the game and I don't have any friends atm (mostly because my internet has been sucking today and haven't gotten passed the goddamn tutorial).
    Phantasy Star 2 Char/Serv
    ChronoTrigga - Human Female - Ship 7 / Block 30