Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Anybody else tired of the Parum Gbr?

Im more than a little bored with the gbr. ive went back to hunting millas now. I wish they would give us lightning carnival the same time we lose the gbr.
    CanIputMuhFingerInIt?

after I hit 50% GBR 3 weeks ago i just did Seed express over and over .. just to get rares and sell it and recieve meseta and level PAs...lol

( just like White BEast... )

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Yeah, I'm pretty bored too. My friend and I were just talking about this. On numerous occasions, we've just said "Now what?" and kinda sat there for a while, trying to think of something to do.

No because once this over *sigh* sadly enough everyone will run back to white beast.

Quote Originally Posted by XxAntMan215xX View Post
    No because once this over *sigh* sadly enough everyone will run back to white beast.
    i think that what will happen soon again because love inferno comming again. n_n

The Knight Of Nightmares Coolrock's Avatar

I don't know, I do like seeing those few people once in a while doing something else that's useful, then sitting at White Beast =/

I've gotten a little bored of the GBR event. I'm mostly just farming mats and PA leveling.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Norris View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty bored too. My friend and I were just talking about this. On numerous occasions, we've just said "Now what?" and kinda sat there for a while, trying to think of something to do.
    exactly i run maybe one Scarred planet. then stop sit there for a while. then turn the game off. right now its just getting kinda stale to me
    CanIputMuhFingerInIt?

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyBuds View Post
    Im more than a little bored with the gbr. ive went back to hunting millas now. I wish they would give us lightning carnival the same time we lose the gbr.
    I'm bored too but unlike some I don't run off to Fallout when my friend gets on

On a serious note though I'd be happy with ANY of the events/mission we don't have when we lose GBR.

I'd love Carnival though, Ank Buti [b], Rabol Buti [b] and Mugunburga [b] are going to be worth a bucket load due to the LOLMAJARRAJABROGA group.

Although I'm one to talk... Imagine the possibility of a 10/10 50% Buti paired with a Male Beast FF Jabroga.......with an LKK on........I don't care if FM outspeeds it, thats just going to be DISGUSTINGLY big numbarz.
    Proud (soon to be) member of the (not so currently existential) Lollipop Gang.

True True. i am enjoying that lkk with FF jabroga right now but a 50% buti with a rabol buti set bonus+LKK would make it sooooooooo much nicer
    CanIputMuhFingerInIt?