Page 139 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 39891291361371381391401411421491892396391139 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    Huh? It's not that bad, lol. It's all about dogde, dogde, dodge, run like a headless chicken and strike when you can!
    Once you learn the attack patterns it isn't all that bad, I agree.
    The problem is once/if you get hit, and other mobs that you didn't happen to kill while looking for hunar

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Oh, that's a different story. I use to clean the perimeter before really going against Hunar...it's quite annoying having to deal with fishes and Cyclonardas going apeshit on you while some oversized evil diety is about to Falcon Kick your face with all his might.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    Oh, that's a different story. I use to clean the perimeter before really going against Hunar...it's quite annoying having to deal with fishes and Cyclonardas going apeshit on you while some oversized evil diety is about to Falcon Kick your face with all his might.
    This made me laugh
    Poor me though, I don't have the time to clean the perimeter in area 3 and kill hunar so that's what I have to deal with :| (Telepipe is a life-saver though). That's mainly because I spend a while searching for parallels in area 1 lol.

Oh that, and 3 clones were in my way.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

That (adds, get hit once and you never get a chance to heal), and sword mode feels like a nightmare sometimes. This could just be me being more used to cheesing him as Gunner though, rather than my (not nearly as well geared) Fighter.

But uh, I found a couple Jade Racion knuckles from back to back Windiras earlier today. Not really a big winner, but first time I've seen literally 2 of the same rare in a row.

HU-36 FI-48 RA-50 GU-50 FO-35 TE-36

Not really an accomplishment, but this game gimped itself and prevented all battle music from playing.

it was actually quite nice, having a TA with no battle music.

Got attacked by a clone within 20 mins of actually hunting for one o_O, so unlike this game for me... insta shocked when spawned on me and loved flinching with gifoie/rabarta -.-'
    Spoiler!

Also, im not sure if this happens with all the clones, or its just a fancy auto-word, but this chat thing it said whilst despawning was.. odd?
    Spoiler!
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Da fuck

And @ Skylo why are you playing with this games BGM on in a non City or Varda/Hunar boss fight?
    Last edited by Jakosifer; Jan 15, 2013 at 11:26 AM.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    Not really an accomplishment, but this game gimped itself and prevented all battle music from playing.

it was actually quite nice, having a TA with no battle music.
    Happened to me before, as well... was quite interesting, lol
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

My current collection of 10* goodies:

Only thing missing is a boxed noise blower i accidently npcd lol...

Spoiler!

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal-Killer View Post
    My current collection of 10* goodies:

Only thing missing is a boxed noise blower i accidently npcd lol...

Spoiler!
    Gimme your luck ;-; I only have 4 10* weapons so far xD

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.