Page 121 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1263

Anyone know how exactly that works?
    I.e. if you get hit for 20% of your max hp over e.g. 2 seconds and get knocked down to 30% hr boost, what happens if you take more damage in the next 3 seconds, staying inside the initial 5s window?

Is that added to the original damage since it's inside a 5s window?
    Is the window reset upon losing 30% Hr boost so taking damage after 2s actually means it starts to count from scratch towards 20% for the remaining Hr Boost?

Is there any cooldown for losing hr boost? Any cooldown for recovering hr boost with counters?
    Are counters counted per enemy hit or per counter attack used?
    Do counters recover hr boost if triggered, but not hitting any enemy (e.g. someone else killed the intended target first, etc.)?

I dunno about the first question but i think its safe to assume you recover 10% per Hero counter, not per Mob hit.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post

Is there any cooldown for losing hr boost? Any cooldown for recovering hr boost with counters?
    Are counters counted per enemy hit or per counter attack used?
    Do counters recover hr boost if triggered, but not hitting any enemy (e.g. someone else killed the intended target first, etc.)?
    no where does the description say it counters for hitting more than one target, once the counter procs and you hit something(s) its 10% recov, rinse repeat. as for the other stuff, no idea, i dont have time to test out the other stuff, im under the assumption you lose 30% and then you get a small grace period before it lets you lose another 30% again (or rest) and you have to rebuild and with how I play Hr i dont always see my dmg reset from 0 so I cant really say
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Not sure if anyone went over this, but the %s of power lost, and gained with new hero boost, and hero counter... well knowing this game's history of skills dealing percents of a percentage, what is the actual value of these new effects? Do you lose 30% of the 60% maximum bonus (18%) upon taking sufficient damage? How about that 10% gain on counter?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Not sure if anyone went over this, but the %s of power lost, and gained with new hero boost, and hero counter... well knowing this game's history of skills dealing percents of a percentage, what is the actual value of these new effects? Do you lose 30% of the 60% maximum bonus (18%) upon taking sufficient damage? How about that 10% gain on counter?
    No, you lose 30% as in 60% - 30% = 30% and successful counter restores 10% the same way 30% + 10% = 40%.

I havent played Hero in a long time, but I read the hero boost loss is now 30%. Can you stil go to 0% hero boost when tanking multiple hits, or is cap is 30% loss, meaning that you cant go below 30% hero boost anymore even if you take all hits?

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I havent played Hero in a long time, but I read the hero boost loss is now 30%. Can you stil go to 0% hero boost when tanking multiple hits, or is cap is 30% loss, meaning that you cant go below 30% hero boost anymore even if you take all hits?
    This Damage loss mechanic has no cooldown so you can still drop to 0% very easily.

Really disappointed in this mechanic because without the cd the only real improvement is being able to restore 10% of hr boost with a counter.
    Especially with lag (feels like it's really common again nowadays) you get hit more than once all the time and in UH taking a ton of a damage happens a lot as well so reducing the amount of hr boost lost to 30% made little difference.

I'ma tell Sega next survey to give us a cd and to just halve the current amount of Hr boost, i.e. if you lose it at 60% you go down to 30% and then if you get hit again after the cd it's 15% (tho probably more like 17.5% cause of the boost gain during cd) and if you get hit at like 46% hr boost you go down to 23%.
    I think this way it would really take the edge of losing hr boost and it's still a big penalty but not like you lose all of it at once or within a really short time just cause several enemies charge at you from off screen.

Really disappointed in this mechanic because without the cd the only real improvement is being able to restore 10% of hr boost with a counter.
    Especially with lag (feels like it's really common again nowadays) you get hit more than once all the time and in UH taking a ton of a damage happens a lot as well so reducing the amount of hr boost lost to 30% made little difference.

I'ma tell Sega next survey to give us a cd and to just halve the current amount of Hr boost, i.e. if you lose it at 60% you go down to 30% and then if you get hit again after the cd it's 15% (tho probably more like 17.5% cause of the boost gain during cd) and if you get hit at like 46% hr boost you go down to 23%.
    I think this way it would really take the edge of losing hr boost and it's still a big penalty but not like you lose all of it at once or within a really short time just cause several enemies charge at you from off screen.
    Well the idea was to make it a bit more lenient, and give players a way to make up for it by continuing to play well, not completely trivialize the mechanic.

as it has been said since ep5 release, lag is not the reason you get hit more than once. hero, and particularly phantom, step i-frames are just short and you need to know when to step with a specific directional input in order to not get hit by the same attack you dodged (e.g. gruzoras laser sweeping from left to right, you need to step towards then left then attack in order to not get hit by the beam). while i will hastily agree with anyone that this is a shit mechanic, sega has never seemed to give a fuck, so it's best to learn how to adapt to that rather than blame it on lag.