Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    JT?what is JT?( Really what is JT )in any case I fail to see how a 14* be betterthan any 15* in general unless you are just here to troll about
    JT stands for Jupiter Tulius.
    JT+ means it has the "Plus" potential
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Reminds me of Niren Orochi.

With the Bolt missing, it's still should be around Austere tier. Also why would you ignore the bolt?

I have parse data and I have damage calcs and combo simulator data. So I have synthetic and real world testing. JT+ is actually better than Atlas EX lol. I'm not even hyping it up because i think this is one of the worst things they could have done and I'm not even a fan of this.
    I think my mind is set on JT versus LS for some reason BUT maybe im being bias about Atra Ex getting outpowered a bit from a Gen1 14*. Also ignoring the bolt for the cases it doesnt hit because obviously thats where youll get the most out of the weapon.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I think my mind is set on JT versus LS for some reason BUT maybe im being bias about Atra Ex getting outpowered a bit from a Gen1 14*. Also ignoring the bolt for the cases it doesnt hit because obviously thats where youll get the most out of the weapon.
    Fair enough then. Personally, I see missing bolt as pretty unlikely but it's not impossible. I'd still opt for JT even in those cases since on average, you should be hitting bolt way more than not.

Either way it's stupid and I wish it didnt happen. As for JT+ vs LS...

Actually, it'll be easier if I show you this.

It's 2% weaker than non-activated LS when you affix 200 PW on to JT+. The only scenario that JT+ beats LS is with 290PW and LS is not activated. This is also during PBF which favors LS waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than JT+. So outside of PBF, JT+ iirc beats LS non activated.

This is just a simple dwing snatch loop, so for like kite kr0, the gap is more notable, but despite this it should be around Atlas tier.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Jul 9, 2019 at 09:39 PM.

look lets keep it friendly , I may not like his or her opinion.
    Then again how i may not like it, well everyone is entitled to their own.
    also on side general note: do what you want, be an idiot an asshole or whatever but just do not get in the way of another person.

snip
    it makes me wonder if Sega is going to act on this or just leave it be. Reminds me of the whole Nox Rod NT outpowering 13* Rods, not sure if 14* ones were out at the time aside EPD
    Last edited by Sayara; Jul 10, 2019 at 06:35 AM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

This isn't related to the current conversation, but apparently the patch added ultimate boosters to every aberration type enemy, so it might be more feasible to farm them outside of EQs.

I am getting the feeling that Sega made hunting for Ultimate Boosters to be busywork for try-hards.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    look lets keep it friendly , I may not like his or her opinion.
    Then again how i may not like it, well everyone is entitled to their own.
    also on side general note: do what you want, be an idiot an asshole or whatever but just do not get in the way of another person.
    math is not an opinion. no one is telling anyone to use JT+, no one is telling anyone to do anything. they are simply stating how good weapons are compared to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I am getting the feeling that Sega made hunting for Ultimate Boosters to be busywork for try-hards.
    Theres only 2 weapons worth spending the time and effort to get with Ult Pot on them and thats JT and Rykros but again though, they may be easier to get soon since UQ farming is ass drop rates
    PSO2 NGS