Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

※ purchase the maximum amount of AC are as follows.
    Up to: 5,000 yen under the age of 13
    Up to 20,000 yen: 13 years of age or under 20 years of age
    No purchase limit: 20 years of age or older
    wat

Quote Originally Posted by Rhedrimond View Post
    You can also use Tenso (http://www.tenso.com/en/) to get a legal Japanese address for yourself. If you choose the Paypal option, they don't ask for CC information and don't charge you anything.

Speaking of charges, has anyone else still not had their AC purchases taken out by Sega? I got my AC long ago, but the authorization holds/pending transactions disappeared...
    Thanks alot totally forgot about tenso for a moment

Nice thread. Bookmarked for future reference, in case I ever decide to buy AC.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Tenso got me an address, but SEGA won't accept my credit card, so just a waste of time:

「入力されたクレジットカードで決済することができませんでした。
    クレジットカード会社に直接お問い合わせください。」

Oh well I guess in reality they are doing me a favor, don't need to waste more money on video games anyway

You all with issues using your CC should really check out the webmoney method. And get paypal, link your card to it and go from there.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

But first you should see if you can buy 500 AC. If you can, just buy it intermittently every half hour. It's way cheaper.

I'd rather not pay the considerable markup for Webmoney, but it seems like there is no other choice.

Why would I be able to buy 500ac but not other amounts?

edit: wow, it worked...just bought 500ac. Makes no sense but thanks for the tip!! only two more purchases for premium access o_O
    Last edited by Valymer; Aug 5, 2012 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    But first you should see if you can buy 500 AC. If you can, just buy it intermittently every half hour. It's way cheaper.
    Aside from the extra charge for each purchase overseas, yeah. That's the only one that works right now for me though :X

For anyone who's worried about the address thing, I can reassure you that I and many others played JP PSU for a long time with usual fake identification and addresses without any problems. Its very unlikely they would choose to act negatively toward you, especially considering the game's pay model.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Ahem, you know how a lot of you haven't gotten billed yet? You'd better be putting money away where you can send it to sega, they will come for their money eventually. They're just waiting for you to get a lot of money so that they can bankrupt you in one swift blow to your bank account(talking like a $1,000+ charge in a year or so).

Link, apparently you don't know how credit cards work. You get billed either at the end or at the beginning of the month - which means that actually, most of us DID get billed.
    I saw the numbers on my accound on August the 2nd.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr