Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'd honestly love to get on just get a few peoples support characters. Would definately help out when hunting random stuff!

I'm getting my first PSP in the mail this week (yeah, I know, I'm way behind the times, but it seemed like a good $30 purchase). I'm assuming if I start playing the north-american PSP2, I'm going to have a pretty tough time finding people who are lower levels to play with? Are the PSP2i servers much more populated?

I can't play online, I get that (sg3126) error message. I tried looking it up online, and nobody had a solution for it. Some people said that they were able to connect on different days though. But meh. It connects to PSN and everything, just not the game server.

If you're referring to PSP2o in english, then I regret to say the servers were shut down quite awhile ago. If you still wish to play online, you will have to play Infinity, albeit you will still not have much lucky finding many people at all.

Actually, the servers weren't shut down for the English version of PSPo2 cause I was able to access them currently. Where's your proof of this?

The JP version of PSPo2 is the one that's been shut down for a while since Infinity came out.

Yeah, I was going to say... I got my PSP in the mail yesterday, and I could totally still sign in and I saw a few people playing. It's looking like it might not be around for too much longer, but I guess there's always ad-hoc mode for playing with friends.

Huh. Saw so many people complaining it was gone bout a year or so back. Admittedly I have not kept up with the times, I was still under the assumption it was gone for good.

Even so, I'd still be cautious. If it's anything like it used to be, its still filled with hackers.

There's less of them now than before. At least from what little I played a month ago.

It's refreshing that you didn't need to worry about some guy joining a party and instantly killing everything with a single PA.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Hello there! I am new here on site and i like to find a good friends to play PSP2. After disappoint to got IP block on PSO2 on PS Vita i thinking to back to old places!
    I order the PSP2i and i hope to find the way to copy on PSPGo memory.

My name is Arena128 and lets have some fun!