Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Just a few things I'd like to bring up...

For the talis weapon type, does anyone know how to tell if you're casting from your talis or on you? It's very frustrating to throw out a talis to regenerate some PP and then cast a spell around 5 seconds later that you intend to cast on yourself but it'll still come out on the talis, and other times you cast out a talis and then immediately use a spell and it'll come out on you. It's quite annoying...

Also, for the skill tree, is it just me or is the PP up skill only giving 1 PP per SP really lame? Since there are two separate PP up tabs, that means you can get a total of 20 extra PP. But that... is so little. I would have expected around 3-5 PP per SP so that you could reach 150-200 total SP without weapons/accessories.
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

Quote Originally Posted by PALRAPPYS View Post

For the talis weapon type, does anyone know how to tell if you're casting from your talis or on you? It's very frustrating to throw out a talis to regenerate some PP and then cast a spell around 5 seconds later that you intend to cast on yourself but it'll still come out on the talis, and other times you cast out a talis and then immediately use a spell and it'll come out on you. It's quite annoying...
    It would appear that the majority of times you cast from a tali is when you 'combo' a spell immediately after throwing one of the tali cards. Example; Throw Tali -> Throw Tali (Combo) -> Cast Foie (Combo)
    Last edited by Mizumi323; Apr 22, 2012 at 09:02 PM.
    The real hardcore players are the ones having fun! ...Me? Hehe...

Does anyone know how to put a physical attack back on to your weapon pallet for attacking with a staff/wand (Whichever one has melee attacking with it). I click on one of the four slots next to my weapons, but all it gives me are my tech attacks to assign besides when I have a gunblade pulled out.

Quote Originally Posted by PALRAPPYS View Post

Also, for the skill tree, is it just me or is the PP up skill only giving 1 PP per SP really lame? Since there are two separate PP up tabs, that means you can get a total of 20 extra PP. But that... is so little. I would have expected around 3-5 PP per SP so that you could reach 150-200 total SP without weapons/accessories.
    I believe if you are casting from your talis, the charging aura will be around it. If you are casting from yourself, you should have the charging aura....I will confirm in a sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
    I believe if you are casting from your talis, the charging aura will be around it. If you are casting from yourself, you should have the charging aura....I will confirm in a sec.
    More specifically, if you're holding the green card, you're casting from yourself. If you aren't, you're casting from the green card.

Basically, the spell always comes from the card.
    Coming Soon!

Since there is a topic dedicated to force...let me ask this.

Can people show their setup for Force Weapon Palettes and Subpalettes? I've been tossing around spells left and right suit all situations and having little luck. I'm comfortable with one right now, but want to see if I can improve it any.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

so Gigrants is from a Npc, How about Grants and Anti(if this one drops in forest still).

Sun Sol - yes Shifta does drop in caves.

there could be other buff tech's going off the Data-Mining maybec?

Oh, Rafoie is Better then Foie it's faster and it can be use to help track down faster or out of reach foe's.

Oh, has anyone notice the option above the PP up during charge on the skill tree? Is that a Revenge Blaster of sorts for Force?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    Select the icon that's the first on the right in the equipment PA assignment section, right next to the weapon icon, and scroll all the way to the bottom to remove whatever Tech you have assigned to the slot. This gives you back your Melee strike.

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Seriously. Something so obvious and it just flew over my head lmfao

Thanks a bunch!

Hey force-enthusiasts, I found this rare card weapon, it didn't even have to be tekked; It just showed up on the ground as a red card type.

Spoiler!

I'm levelling my cast as a force now so I'll get some pics of it in action when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    so Gigrants is from a Npc, How about Grants and Anti(if this one drops in forest still).

Sun Sol - yes Shifta does drop in caves.

there could be other buff tech's going off the Data-Mining maybec?

Oh, Rafoie is Better then Foie it's faster and it can be use to help track down faster or out of reach foe's.

Oh, has anyone notice the option above the PP up during charge on the skill tree? Is that a Revenge Blaster of sorts for Force?
    Which NPC, and what are the steps to getting it?