Default Comcast, and Time Warner Cable users connection problems?

So as the title mentions it, and I was thinking on posting this on the General Thread since this sort of discussion has been done to death (For what I vaguely seen).

I need to know whats up.

First of all. I haven't played PSO2 in the past month. Got the update, but the tweaker says the server is offline. Seeing as its Wednesday I thought "Oh hey! Emergency Maintenance? Oh well." I am a very patience lad so I don't get all riled up about this sort of thing, but I've been seeing posts about ISP users of the following companies: Comcast, Time Warner Cable (Bright House Network, and Road Runner) have issues connecting to PSO2, and the website (Though I can access the Japanese Homepage of SEGA, and view all of their content and game sites INCLUDING Phantasy Star NOVA, except PSO2, really?). I have tried this myself and it seems to be true.

Anything they are doing in which should I be aware off? (Temporary or Permanent IP Blocks or Re-routing, or specific access?)

I know I will get a couple of posts telling me to look around the site (which I am doing at this moment.) but the topics get buried faster than you can bury a crappy Atari game awaiting to be dug up decades later.

Anyways I will wait for any replies to this post on the situation. So far looking on to some VPN's to use, especially one in which won't screw my Modem since I ain't the only one who uses the Internet in my household.

If anyone have an awesome VPN I can use, please do tell while I look around. Thanks~!

If you use PSO2 Tweaker you can just use PSO2 Proxy A.K.A Cyberkitsune Proxy in conjunction with it.

it's free and a bit more stable that using Softether VPN since Softether VPN servers have timeouts where the server suddenly just closes in on you.

If you're okay with a bit of a setup and is okay paying for a VPN(first year is free) you can try Amazon method of connecting.