http://boards.sega.com/psobb/viewtopic.php?t=56466

Looks like US/EU BB is getting the same treatment as JP BB- better Ep4 droprates, reduced tech resistances/enemy balancing etc.

That link contains all the details, straight from Clumsyorchid.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Yay!"

It sounds like we'll finally be getting Dangerous Deal with Black Paper. Is there any word on Respective Tomorrow, though? I'm getting rather sick of leveling up with just TTF, and I would like to mix things up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2006-03-16 11:09 ]</font>
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

I personally can't wait for the update- I've only ever found 3 Ep4 rares, only one of which was useful when I found it (Snake Spire), the other two aren't that great (Lieutenant Gear and P.Crystal)

Having said that, if it is ddwbp, I can finally use it. I just don't know what I'd do if I got something really rare from it.

I'm actually more interested in the lowered Ep4 droprates

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I was a little confused at first by the wording of it. I had originally thought today's maintenence would contain the update, but alas, upon closer inspection it said "sometime later this week".

Still very much looking forward to it, though. I didn't realize there were more Episode IV quests though: Extreme Warfare (Episode 4's Endless Nightmare) and a new Mop-Up are in the works too.

Seems Clumsy didn't specify precisely what would be added. I'm really hoping one of them is Respective Tomorrow, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2006-03-16 22:39 ]</font>
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Patate, poil, modit cave, tessenene

A lot of confusion went on the boards, people thought it meant we were getting a drop chart revamp like JPBB did, Clumsy confirmed it's only better drop rates for EPIV (and lower tech resists). It's much better IMO, I'm not sure I like the new JPBB drop chart >_< If anyone is curious about it, it can be found there :

http://tc-bravo.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ep4/ep4.html

Clumsy said, if we were gonna get a drop chart revamp, we would get an announcement about it first.