Exclamation A general rule of thumb for positive posting

A great rule of thumb I always like to go about when posting on a message forum or a social medium...

"IF i got nothing to say that cannot be said in a positive light, then i should not say it."

"That doesn't sound like a good idea because this weapon is stronger than ..." OK
    "Why don't you try doing X because that way you can do more damage and be better contributor to the MPA" OK
    "You dont understand how X works, so don't try to contribute false information" OK

"You're fucking retarded for using x, use y because..."
    "Go fuck yourself"
    "You're retarded fuckin ibbred"

all

and when I have to read I'll start giving out fliers and other bad things to people who post this way.

I mentioned in a previous thread that people will play this game differently based on what they find fun, some like to number munch optiminal max to reep rewards style.
    Others will just enjoy clowning around with their friends while drinking beers and eating chips. Neither are wrong for doing so.

If you don't like how someone is playing their game, don't play with them. Don't hate on them and public denounce that style of gaming because it is not your own.

Get to the point Sayara.

Be sure you understand the difference of arguing a point, and being antagonistic for the "sake of being antagonistic"

If someone's "Stupidity" just makes you rage so hard find something more constructive to do with that energy then to call communities of people who play to have fun that they're the scum of the earth or whatever. Likewise don't ride on someone's throat when they suggest a optimal max power endgame strats to you either. I like to crochet when im angry.

Its rude and wont be tolerated any longer. So, respect a fellow mans view of the game, or don't play with them/post to them. Its a simple game to follow the rules, but if you lose you will recieve infractions suspensions and bans!

Happy travels.
    Last edited by Sayara; Jun 25, 2015 at 09:34 AM.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."