Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Default Soo, the new PAs... they any good?

The rifle one seems simple enough, I guess. Haven't gotten a chance to play around, yet.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

New katana PA are cool and pretty decent, too bad when dashing the game will lock the camera.

The new rifle PA is really awesome imo! It hits harder than Satellite cannon, however you can't move when you're charging the PA, it can be charged 2 levels (and it's pretty fast to charge), more hits and more range for a full charge, but it can't hit more than 3 times an ennemy, pierces through like Piercing shell. So far i really like it, and really useful for Kuronia and those car toy darker. I can't comment on the others as i still haven't tested them.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Adapt Spin is a pretty great PA for Wired Lance. It has three different versions, which it uses depending on whether you're holding forward, to the side, or backwards/not in any direction. Very high mobility. Good utility PA, damage is okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

They're all okay and fill some niche uses. That's it.
    Twin Dagger PA is meant to counteract the rising effect from some other PAs, the damage is pretty good as well. It'll have uses against certain bosses.

What I think about the new Katana PA... (Unlisted the vid since it's just a sample recording)

(Skip the video at 0:07)

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Point Blank Lv1 new Rifle PA as Gu (full charge) on Luther's Clock ....

100k/hit - 3hits (using Pyrox 50 Dark Rifle (ZRA 16%)) ...... more hits on Elder's Arms, because it'll hit not just 1 arm.

I wonder if I should use my old crafted Firearms instead now o-o
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by SakuRei View Post
    What I think about the new Katana PA... (Unlisted the vid since it's just a sample recording)

(Skip the video at 0:07)

Rec-Game00-MTSU-PSO2-REF - YouTube
    except it's less flashy here on PSO2.

The new Katana PA is not that bad.

It's like a mini Omnislash when you just click the PA button multiple times. Then press any directional buttons to do the final slash. It looks pretty cool if there is multiple enemies and you just dash around them and kill them with the final slash.

Damage isn't bad either and the PP cost for it is nice too. It'll probably replace my Asagiri-rendan PA since the dash seems a little longer and the PP cost is much lower.
    Last edited by xBM; Aug 5, 2015 at 09:21 AM.

TD PA - I don't see the point of this. When I raise, it's usually because I want to stay high, not go down back to ground level. Which admittedly deals pretty good damage (as opposed to using the PA at ground level which is pathetic damage-wise), but this is something that has sporadic use at best. I don't see place for it on my subpalette.

Or you could try to create dedicated raise + fall combos, using quick march, raging waltz or something followed by fall nocturne, but it'd deal less damage than just straight sympho drive or crafted wild rhapsody spam.