Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Question: Since this seems to be modifying UI elements, would it be possible to modify to the VR energy gauge in challenge missions to have little lines display on the bar to show the perfect times to collect 5%, 15%, and 30% VR capsules?
    You can do this with an image overlay utility, no modifications needed.
    You can use this picture for it.

As for OP, thanks for this, definitely going to try how much the LOD affects my PC.
    Last edited by Sora3100; Aug 27, 2015 at 07:09 PM.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sora3100 View Post
    You can do this with an image overlay utility, no modifications needed.
    You can use this picture for it.

As for OP, thanks for this, definitely going to try how much the LOD affects my PC.
    I can't believe they're seriously asking for money for such a simple utility. I've gotten way more massive and useful programs for free. It seems like, the more niche the program, the more likely it is to be payware.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

It has a free version, more than enough for this usage.

Installed both the C++ and the .net framework or whatever and mine still closes abruptly after launch.

Edit: Working
    Last edited by Skyly; Aug 27, 2015 at 08:53 PM.
    Can't we all just get along?

ZOMG these are all things I've wanted for years!
    All of which SEGA seems utterly incapable of implementing!

Thanks0rz~

Can't download :/

It seems like a cool addition to PSO2 too...
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Can't download :/

It seems like a cool addition to PSO2 too...
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2czip

Try that.

^Much thanks =w=)b
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

this is very interesting.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Wh-what kind of unwanted side effects? I-I may want them......
    Oh you know, things like having your character's head permanently disappear when you visit the quest counter, being able to see all the seasonal lobby decorations simultaneously at once, and briefly seeing a ghostly image of Echo standing in the corner of the campship as you load in... The usual stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    But I have to ask: is it at all possible you could somehow get Reshade/SweetFX/[insert shader mod here] to hook to the game without Gameguard throwing a shitfit? Radeonpro works, but it's finicky and only works with older versions of SweetFX. Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.
    It would mostly depend on how most common reshader hooks are implemented. As I understand it, most of them work near or at the driver level which is something I don't really have control over. I do not wish to undermine the security of the game client, so the solution would have to come from modifying the shader software itself as opposed to modifying GameGuard.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Near: when players disappear if they are close to the camera
    Far: self explanatory, posted two images with the difference
    Update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzKKjJuujSs
    Perhaps it's a bit of a misnomer on my part, but update culling refers to how objects outside of the culling range will begin updating at a much lower rate to reduce load on the CPU. Checking this box forces all visible objects to be updated regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Question: Since this seems to be modifying UI elements, would it be possible to modify to the VR energy gauge in challenge missions to have little lines display on the bar to show the perfect times to collect 5%, 15%, and 30% VR capsules?
    Custom rendering is still a ways away. While it is true that I can modify the scenegraph to add basic geometry to the scene, there's still a lot I don't know about how to bind custom UI objects to the render tree.