Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast

Default You wonder why Sega doesn't want to release to west

I know the largest reason for why they don't release it to the west is because of money. But, if you actually talk to any of the Japanese players or read PSO2 related conversations (and other MMO forums/discussion places for games that aren't being released here), you will find a couple of other things the native country's gamers notice about us and they confirm those reasons are probably, and thankfully, part of the reason why we get skipped.

Stupid quitters
    Stupid people who don't res or what until a boss is dead to res (really, losers, I shouldn't be using close to 5 moons per run because no one else will res)
    Stupid weebs who are obsessed with lolis and have made the game population among westerners become 10 to 1 female vs. male characters.

You think companies and foreigners don't notice the pathetic mentality of the western millenial? They do. And they hate us. Nice job, plebs.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

jP do the exact same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Imjake View Post
    I know the largest reason for why they don't release it to the west is because of money. But, if you actually talk to any of the Japanese players or read PSO2 related conversations (and other MMO forums/discussion places for games that aren't being released here), you will find a couple of other things the native country's gamers notice about us and they confirm those reasons are probably, and thankfully, part of the reason why we get skipped.

Stupid quitters
    Stupid people who don't res or what until a boss is dead to res (really, losers, I shouldn't be using close to 5 moons per run because no one else will res)
    Stupid weebs who are obsessed with lolis and have made the game population among westerners become 10 to 1 female vs. male characters.

You think companies and foreigners don't notice the pathetic mentality of the western millenial? They do. And they hate us. Nice job, plebs.
    You sound angry. :|

Sega has no reason to hate us. After all, we're wasting our money on scratches and premium sets as much as the JPs do. And Sega loves money.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    jP do the exact same thing...
    Quoted for emphasis.

No offense but since American's lack any culture besides Thanking the Indians for agreeing to let Americans rob their land since they were getting murdered- the children of the generation will literally grow up thinking their games are their culture. It's an interesting phenomenon really, and why must weebs are overweight pedo's since they latched on to the first meaningful way of living ever since their Momma's bought them a console.

Otaku is an insult in Japan, Weeaboo's love to name themselves after an insult xD

We can't get rid of them, just have to accept that they exist, as long as they're not raping and murdering little children and using loli avatars at age 20+ then they're just weirdo's at best.

I'm so hateful towards Weebs proofreading this daym, met a lot of disgusting ones and I'm sure many people here can relate since they want to enjoy a Japanese game without being associated with them.
    Last edited by Silver Crow; Sep 1, 2015 at 04:43 PM.

If you have a good opportunity to deal a good amount of damage to a boss, and you see someone dying, I think you should focus on dealing the maximum amount of damage, and then, if the situation changes, revive the dead player. It also happens most times that 3 or 4 players will throw a moon, so that's also why some people prefer to wait, because 4 people throwing a moon is a lot of time wasted.

And a company couldn't care less for a reason like that if players spend their moneys on the game.

Theres that word again "weeb", what does this word even mean anymore? as soon as someone hears "Japan" "Japanese" "Anime" its like your brain is instantly programmed to call everyone a weeb. Word literally lost all its meaning with todays retards