Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Crow View Post
    So angry, did it hit a nerve?

PSOW during server maintenance. You guys never change.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

when threads like this pop up i don't
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by KLMS1 View Post
    This is hardly unusual or novel. People, in particular subcultures, have been adopting unflattering epithets as points of pride since forever.

Leaving aside the ludicrously narrow and specific definition, one must wonder how many *actual* specimen fitting those criteria you have encountered "in the wild"...
    Who cares I'm just leaving my rather aggressive opinion for other people to relate or disagree to.

But I'll tell you of a true story, I was really young and for some reason believed this guy was a girl, being gullible and 11 and having so many same interests as 'her' (anime, games) I wanted to see her, and he sent me this google images of a goth girl which I found easily and became very suspicious, then made an account and added 'her' and played a slight trick to end up seeing 'her' on webcam and guess what, t'was a fat old creep!

So you can definitely know my hated is deeply rooted lol I still get shudders

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    OH MAN I SURE HATE THOSE STUPID BAKA GAIJINS IN PSO2

THANK GOD ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS WAS MADE

I GET TO RAGE ABOUT THOSE BAKA GAIJINS IN B001 WHO DO NOTHING BUT SPAM LEWD SYMBOL ART (THAT THEY STOLE BECAUSE ONLY THE MASTER NIPPON RACE CAN MAKE SUCH INTRICATE AND AMAZING SYMBOL ART BECAUSE THEY ARE THE GODS OF ANIME AND MANGA) AND PLAY MY (BY ME I MEAN THE MASTER RACE AND I'S) GAME WITH THEIR SHIT GEAR.

THEY'RE SO BAD AT THE GAME TOO. THEY MAKE IT HARD FOR THE NIPPON MASTER RACE TO CARRY ME (BECAUSE IM NOT JAPANESE IM AUTOMATICALLY BAD AT THE GAME SO I HAVE TO BE CARRIED BY MY SAVIORS.)

BAKA GAIJINS CHARACTERS ARE SO DISGUSTING TOO. THEY CANT EVEN DO LOLI CHARACTERS RIGHT.

WHY HASNT SEGA BANNED THEM YET???? EEXCEPT ME BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH IM A BAKA GAIJIN IM ACCEPTING OF THE NIPPON MASTER RACE AND THEIR WAYS THATS WHY I HAVE 3 REAL LIFE JAPANESE FRIENDS FROM PSO2 THAT I TALK TO ON LINE [SO MUCH BETTER THAN FACEBOOK] AND TWITTER.

JESUS I WISH THE DDOS NEVER STOPPED SO THESE BAKA GAIJIN WOULDNT BE POLLUTING THIS AMAZING JAPANESE MMORPGS THAT IS VERY FLAWLESS BECAUSE IT'S MADE BY THE MASTER RACE.

THE NIPPONS HATE BAKA GAIJINS TOO I KNOW TRUST ME I CAN SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE (NOT PERFECTLY BUT I AM DEDICATING MY FREE TIME WHEN IM NOT PLAYING PSO2 TO MASTERING THEIR LANGUAGE.)

FUCKING BAKA GAIJINS.
    lmao

oh and there really is no need most of the ones who wanted to play are on the jp servers anyway and i really doubt any of us wants to start completely from scratch again (with less content at that) if western got released

Clearly, we are not worthy of SEGA's divine grace and forgiveness. For they have forsaken us truly. To earn it's favor, we must preorder 2 copies of Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice. One for us, and the other as a lure to sacrifice those unfortunate souls who are ensnared by the world eating hunger of SEGA.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    OH MAN I SURE HATE THOSE STUPID BAKA GAIJINS IN PSO2

THANK GOD ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS WAS MADE

I GET TO RAGE ABOUT THOSE BAKA GAIJINS IN B001 WHO DO NOTHING BUT SPAM LEWD SYMBOL ART (THAT THEY STOLE BECAUSE ONLY THE MASTER NIPPON RACE CAN MAKE SUCH INTRICATE AND AMAZING SYMBOL ART BECAUSE THEY ARE THE GODS OF ANIME AND MANGA) AND PLAY MY (BY ME I MEAN THE MASTER RACE AND I'S) GAME WITH THEIR SHIT GEAR.

THEY'RE SO BAD AT THE GAME TOO. THEY MAKE IT HARD FOR THE NIPPON MASTER RACE TO CARRY ME (BECAUSE IM NOT JAPANESE IM AUTOMATICALLY BAD AT THE GAME SO I HAVE TO BE CARRIED BY MY SAVIORS.)

BAKA GAIJINS CHARACTERS ARE SO DISGUSTING TOO. THEY CANT EVEN DO LOLI CHARACTERS RIGHT.

WHY HASNT SEGA BANNED THEM YET???? EEXCEPT ME BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH IM A BAKA GAIJIN IM ACCEPTING OF THE NIPPON MASTER RACE AND THEIR WAYS THATS WHY I HAVE 3 REAL LIFE JAPANESE FRIENDS FROM PSO2 THAT I TALK TO ON LINE [SO MUCH BETTER THAN FACEBOOK] AND TWITTER.

JESUS I WISH THE DDOS NEVER STOPPED SO THESE BAKA GAIJIN WOULDNT BE POLLUTING THIS AMAZING JAPANESE MMORPGS THAT IS VERY FLAWLESS BECAUSE IT'S MADE BY THE MASTER RACE.

THE NIPPONS HATE BAKA GAIJINS TOO I KNOW TRUST ME I CAN SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE (NOT PERFECTLY BUT I AM DEDICATING MY FREE TIME WHEN IM NOT PLAYING PSO2 TO MASTERING THEIR LANGUAGE.)

FUCKING BAKA GAIJINS.
    I want to send you a present in-game now.

But seriously, this. Watch a JP group screw up TD3 in Ship 10 and then tell me how "glorious" they are.

Although people who kill the boss before rezzing are assholes. Seriously, that should be more of a priority than it is... in general. JP and Western players alike make this mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    PSOW during server maintenance. You guys never change.
    If you check my post history I haven't posted in PSOW for years, I literally picked the game up two days ago to pass time until everyone's back to the dorms I'm not related to any of these 'guys' you're thinking of I'm pretty sure

Who cares I'm just leaving my rather aggressive opinion for other people to relate or disagree to.

But I'll tell you of a true story, I was really young and for some reason believed this guy was a girl, being gullible and 11 and having so many same interests as 'her' (anime, games) I wanted to see her, and he sent me this google images of a goth girl which I found easily and became very suspicious, then made an account and added 'her' and played a slight trick to end up seeing 'her' on webcam and guess what, t'was a fat old creep!

Cool story bro.

Also an extraordinarily lame Secret Origin Of.

we honestly didn't need to know this but (very little) appreciate the uh odd story you decided to share with us today