Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Hopefully Sega will announce it or I'll have to learn japanese if I don't hear anything about a possible US release by christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by raijz View Post
    Hopefully Sega will announce it or I'll have to learn japanese if I don't hear anything about a possible US release by christmas.
    If Sega wants to release it by the holidays they ought to announce it soon, to start building some kind of hype for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raijz View Post
    You won't have to learn too much, maybe aside from a little bit of Katakana since there's a ton of great guides around. I'm hoping to see a few more translation guides in the floating sticky if the game is passed up on localization. Basically, my college courses stopped around basic Kanji, so I get the gist of spoken much easier than written sadly.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

If PSP2 got their own demo coverage at E3 last year

Then I think Infinity should get some sort of hype.Just saying.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

Quote Originally Posted by Gintoki-kun View Post
    If PSP2 got their own demo coverage at E3 last year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-9Rgb6RU

Then I think Infinity should get some sort of hype.Just saying.
    Hey, good point! I never saw that footage before, just the one with Gamespot.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

If i may ask in this topic, when E3? I have never followed it before coming to PSOW and after nagging around for a link last year, it looks great. Only thing is i know nothing about when it starts or where to look for it.

It's basically where a ton of video games get announced each year. Probably some other stuff, but the games are all I pay attention to. Also, forget about going. Unless you work in the industry or the media, you ain't getting in. I've done a bit of research to this effect.

E3 takes place somewhere in southern California and basically nobody can get in unless it's media and fans that pay an excessive amount to get in. Usually happens during June, and lasts a week if I recall right. Youtube has a dedicated channel to E3 and showcases just about everything revealed during the event.

was there this much speculation about a US release when PSP2 was first released in japan? pure curiousity, i just get the feeling people cant be patient these days :|