Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

if they forgot to add panties in texture well you know. this is important.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Sega trolls once again.

1. No mention of 11 star unit trading.
    2. 12 star trading? Maybe..... (few years)
    3. Multiple affix searching? (Who knows when..? If when)
    4. PSO2 NA/EU (Never happening obviously)

The multiple affix search confuses me the most.
    It's a Q/A from fans, how are they trolling? and what makes you think they're gonna announce any sort of NA/EU version of the game to their main countries audience? use your head (and give up on the western release happening already, SoA is too busy making bad sonic games)

SoA, while you are busy with your business failure that Sonic Boom is, can you tell us when you plan to release PSO2 NA/EU ? We really want to be banned from the JP servers to play on your servers which are 2 years before JP's in terms of content.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post

I don't really get the appeal of Kantai Collection at all, or why it keeps getting requested. It seems comparable to Touhou, but less popular and without tens of thousands of music remixes and fanart. Oh well. Since a Freedom Wars collab was already done, I wonder if the mention of it here means another collab is planned? Kinda wish a MH collab would be done already. Sega already practically outright said that some of PSO2's gameplay is inspired by it, seems like a collab is inevitable.
    Well, because they have ship captain uniform that would fit with the Kancolle theme in PSO2SEA
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Well, because they have ship captain uniform that would fit with the Kancolle theme in PSO2SEA
    Damn if I don't love that outfit.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

tfw it's pretty much the only good thing left on SEA.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    They did the bonus storage with OTP so I can't see why it will take a year.
    How is sega gonna stretch the game over 8 years or more if stuff doesn't take forever to happen?
    Pretty sure almost nothing Sega does is really due to actual difficulties in implementing, in the end almost everything comes down to their business plan.
    Of course they could implement searching for more than 1 ability but they don't because current servers can't handle it and the business plan doesn't have new servers until 2018 or something.

Anyway, part of that sounds so very fake. They just don't want to give any infop that may lead to people not playing the way they want or perceivably may lead to less AC purchases.
    Or people just spending less time with the game cause of course, the more time people spend on the game the more likely they are to buy AC.
    Like, desynthing 1 at a time > too lazy to do it often > discs pile up > you need lots of storage cause you can't be assed to desnyth all the time > you need to buy AC storage extensions.

I am 100% sure sooner or later there will be 12* passes.
    Not just that people saw 15* in the gamedata, if this game is supposed to last another 5 years equipment must become far stronger and it makes no sense to have 100 different 12* and 13* weapons for each type starting at 1500 atk and ending at 5000 atk (or whatever the strongest weapon will be in 5 years).

Also, they can always implement stuff taken from PSO1 all the old players will love it and you can sell it to new players just as well. Plenty of classes and weapon types they can use without that much of an effort and it will generate big profits.

They just don't want to tell us about stuff without a more or less fixed released date.

PS: 10 discs at a time!!!11!11!!
    Oh golly, that's gonna come in handy next time I get 300 discs from Darker Den.
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Mar 3, 2015 at 12:00 PM.

Qthere will also be 10x Scratch with 1 press.
    About time.
    Ship 2 - Mirage
    Hu - 75 Fi - 75 Br - 75 Bo - 75 Ra - 75 Gu - 75 Fo - 75 Te - 75

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I'm with this. I'd like BO to stop being utter ass to main outside of BO-only 12s and 13s.
    this is why they need to nerf limit break to only work with fighter weapons.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

x10 scratch... oh boy. Now I will actually spend fun points because I get tired of hitting enter after 2k fun.