Page 1 of 251 12341151101 ... LastLast

Default PSO2★Fashion★thread 2015

★Welcome to PSO2 Fashion Thread! ★

This thread is dedicated to the fashion of PSO2 and a platform for everybody to show their design.
    This is this year’s new thread and the old one of 2014 can be found here:
    PSO2★Fashion☆Thread♣

★Fashion Thread then & now★

We had a lot of posts the past year and they did showcase lots of different styles. With all those posts we saw people entering the fashion scene and some leaving it, though a certain crowd always stayed.
    There have been times where the rules have been slightly forgotten, especially the rule about going off topic. While it is totally fine to go off topic some times, we would like to keep it at a minimum however, so that newcomers and people that do not post so often, do not get overlooked.
    It’s been a nice year and I thank all of you for your ongoing support and your respect for this thread. It wouldn’t be possible without all of you!

A few words towards the Topic of Fashion now.
    Fashion is for all of us a way to express our self and enjoy a different aspect of this game. By giving our characters personality through how they look.
    Each of us, has a different view on fashion and what we like and enjoy. In this thread however, we can all come together to share our fashion with each other and also enjoy the fashion of other people. Of course everybody has a different taste to what they like when it comes to fashion, so always keep that in mind. What you my like others might now and vice versa.
    But we can offer advice and our opinions in form of constructive criticism, to help others improve their style or get a different view on it. This has helped many people with their characters in the past. Together we can work out great things and we should try to help each other, even if they sometimes do not want to hear it.
    It would be nice to see some more constructive criticism this year, so if you have some, share it!

Now have fun and enjoy your time here~
    [/CENTER]

1st january posts from old thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwing View Post
    Got a Parallel Area yesterday during my hunt for pictures, and today, got yet another Parallel Area, which thus called for another take of pictures!

Though I admit in a way that these pictures are kind the most...daring? that I might have done...

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Enjoy...
    I'm sure some of you probably will... ¬_¬
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Happy New Years everyone. Make 2015 a great and prosperous year with awesome resolutions!
    Spoiler!

Hope more newcomers come to this thread this year
    Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Is this a place to ask for fashion advice or just to show off characters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Both. Generally, people post screenshots of outfit/accessory/pose combinations they like to show them off. Sometimes they ask for opinions on what could be done differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Alright then, I need some accessory advice.

What accessories would go well with this hair, color, and outfit?

Front (eyes half closed, IK lol):
    Spoiler!

Back:
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Some kind of neck accessory perhaps. Such as a muffler or a necktie (not bowtie). Just make sure it looks good in the preview and doesn't clip too badly.

Also I don't think the teru teru bozu works well with the rest of the outfit.

Generally though, your character looks good. No need to add even more accessories just for the sake of it. Often less is more.

By the way you can turn off the interface showing when you take screencaps, in the options.

Flyin' Freedom Fighter illegaleagle90's Avatar

Quick Question... How does one take screenshots with carefully constructed camera angles as well as displaying character expressions without it popping up on the UI or chat?

add nw at the end of the thingy.

EX: /ci1 1 nw

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by illegaleagle90 View Post
    Quick Question... How does one take screenshots with carefully constructed camera angles as well as displaying character expressions without it popping up on the UI or chat?
    After you select the cut in you wanna use press space and type nw

Use custom camera angles from the quick menu. Also don't forget to turn UI off.

The two posters above already explained the expressions, just add nw at the end of your command.

Flyin' Freedom Fighter illegaleagle90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Use custom camera angles from the quick menu. Also don't forget to turn UI off.

The two posters above already explained the expressions, just add nw at the end of your command.
    Ah ok! Thank you guys so much for that!

Would you guys say that these eyes match the hair color?

Spoiler!

They do, though I feel the face could use a bit more positioning work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    They do, though I feel the face could use a bit more positioning work.
    I'm not exactly an expert on positioning :S Any tips?