Default getting Ark cash while in america

Is it possible to purchase it? if so how?

do hairstyles/costumes expire?
    how much are they usually each?

thanks

United Arks Defender NintenJon25's Avatar

As Afin said, this thread goes over how to purchase Arks Cash: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199490

For your questions:
    - Hairstyles/Costumes do not expire once you've purchased them. You get most of them from participating in the AC Scratch Ticket Lottery within the game.
    - About 5000 Arks Cash translates to around ~63 USD.

Therefore, the 30-Day Premium (which is 1300 Arks Cash) would be around ~15-17 USD each. I would recommend getting the Premium Set instead of going for the costumes, in all honesty. You get many different incentives with the package, such as more storage space, 'free' makeovers, bigger rooms, more FUN Points on each Good Job you send out and from Login Stamps, more skill sets that you can create, and a lot more.

Edit: If you want to try your chances, though, feel free to use the extra leftovers in the AC Scratch Ticket Lottery to get those costumes you want.
    Last edited by NintenJon25; Aug 10, 2013 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Scratch Ticket note.

are hairstyles for a limited time only? is there no guaranteed way to get the one you like? I couldnt find them on the site
    Last edited by Izlude77714; Aug 10, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Izlude77714 View Post
    are hairstyles for a limited time only? is there no guaranteed way to get the one you like? I couldnt find them on the site
    Some hairstyles might get put back into the rotation and some won't.

What/which site?

Not sure if you meant the AC Scratch Ticket Lottery, or not... o.O

When you go into the AC Scratch Tickets option through the Main Menu, you should see a variety of different tickets available for either 200 or 500 Arks Cash. There are also tickets you can purchase with 100 FUN (though the prizes usually aren't worth it---it's better to spend your FUN Points at the FUN Shop unless you are swimming in unspent points).

It is a VERY rare chance occurrence, but you CAN get hairstyles from the FUN Shop. Here is the Cirnopedia link for more info on how to obtain hairstyles, but please note that several of these hairstyles may be unavailable because they were for events held in the past: http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/tickets_5.php#nav

By the way, Cirnopedia is probably your best resource site for technical info and databases all about Phantasy Star Online 2.

After selecting one of the tickets, a prompt will come up with three different options. The only ones you need to know for now are the first and last options. The first option is there to purchase a ticket while the last one allows you to preview what you may get from the lottery.

So far, there are two main AC Scratch Ticket choices, both of which have two options in value (200 or 500 Arks Cash---which translates to about 3-4 and 6-8 USD each, respectively). The dates displayed next to their name signal when that particular lottery with those items ends, but there's always a chance said items will be available again sometime in the future if you don't get a chance to get what you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    Some hairstyles might get put back into the rotation and some won't.

What/which site?
    I was looking on the pso2 site

that sucks though
    the ones I want probably wont be :s

I was looking on the pso2 site

that sucks though
    the ones I want probably wont be :s
    Look at the link I sent to you in my post earlier for the Cirnopedia page.

Many of the hairstyles are still available in the FUN Scratch---it's the costumes that are more tied to special events going on.

Quote Originally Posted by NintenJon25 View Post
    Look at the link I sent to you in my post earlier for the Cirnopedia page.

Many of the hairstyles are still available in the FUN Scratch---it's the costumes that are more tied to special events going on.
    I couldnt find it

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/yuzuleafy...f/2f7f4715.png
    that is the one I am most interested in

I couldnt find it

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/yuzuleafy...f/2f7f4715.png
    that is the one I am most interested in
    It's Outward Curls Long, just from a different angle: http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/tickets_5.php#nav

Do a Ctrl + F in your browser at that page I linked, then type that into the search, and you should see it.

Unfortunately, it is no longer available because it was part of the Spring Romantica AC Scratch. Don't give up hope on it just yet, though. I'm sure it will make a comeback next Spring. You can also see if anyone has one up for trade too through the Visiphone, if you want.
    Last edited by NintenJon25; Aug 11, 2013 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Visiphone note.