Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default October 6th Announcements

Austere-NT
    -- Get those Nemesis-NTs and Slave-NTs, cause you'll need those as trade materials.
    -- Perhaps save up some other materials from UQ in the meantime?

Ares-NT
    -- Drops as both an area drop and a Lv. 85 enemy drop.

Trick or Treat 2018
    -- 8 player EQ. It will have areas where using the Turret helps a lot.

Trick or Treat Collection
    -- Recolored Double weapons. Their Potential increases Power, decreases PP cost, and increases Active PP Recovery.
    -- Their SAF gives an SSA that recovers PP when you use a Mate (Automate included). Monomates restore 10 PP, Dimates restore 30 PP, and Trimates restore 60 PP.

Mother Cluster SG Scratch
    -- Arrives on the 18th. Brings back popular items from both Mother Cluster-themed SG Scratches.

Solo Ultimate?
    -- The term "Ultimate" refers to its difficulty rather than being an Ultimate Quest. It will feature a very powerful final boss.
    -- You can obtain items related to the new customization system.

Solo Trigger?
    -- Plans to introduce a new Trigger similar to Solo PD are underway.

Dragon 14*s
    -- Will drop in XH Free Fields.

Elzelion Triggers
    -- Drops from both Elzelion and the E-Trial. Certain bosses can also drop it. Can be sold.

Orbit Camo?
    -- No plans for an Orbit camo, but if you're interested in using Orbit, check out the upcoming customization feature!

Combined Skill Rings
    -- Should arrive by the end of the year.

Homura?
    -- They may re-introduce Homura weapons in a future event.

Old 13*s?
    -- They're looking into using 13*s as a Recycle Shop currency.
    Last edited by Altiea; Oct 8, 2018 at 12:31 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Combined Skill Rings make hope there will be new Skill Rings especially for Hero and Summoner.

New customization system? They gonna let us apply looks of one weapon, to another?
    ID: Maks

Welp no Austere for me. I'm golden with Nem drop but it seems my account is blacklisted for Slave ones >:v

Quote Originally Posted by Kiboune View Post
    New customization system? They gonna let us apply looks of one weapon, to another?
    Lies! Too good to be true also it would kill most camos purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Welp no Austere for me. I'm golden with Nem drop but it seems my account is blacklisted for Slave ones >:v

Not really,some camos dont have normal weapon variants, some camos are collab/contest/etc. Theres a lot of really good weapon models in the game we'll never see camos of,so this kind of thing helps. With the weaponoid elections,now it means everyone has easy access to a camo drop chance then they appear in etrials wheras they'd otherwise have to grind some likely extremely difficult solo quest to be able to camo something. Theres also extra additions to some weapons that come with the camo version, such as photon color change capabilities.
    Last edited by Moffen; Oct 8, 2018 at 04:23 PM.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Not really,some camos dont have normal weapon variants, some camos are collab/contest/etc. Theres a lot of really good weapon models in the game we'll never see camos of,so this kind of thing helps. With the weaponoid elections,now it means everyone has easy access to a camo drop chance then they appear in etrials wheras they'd otherwise have to grind some likely extremely difficult solo quest to be able to camo something. Theres also extra additions to some weapons that come with the camo version, suck as photon color change capabilities.
    What sword in the game is the closest thing to rosalinde's sword in idola? I need something to be hopeful about.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post

We don't know if this is regarding the Invade NT trade or the Austere OT trade. While the said trades wouldn't require stones, they didn't say anything about crests, cubes, etc.

Still gonna call it:
    Austere OT x 1
    Conqueror's Crests x 999
    King's Crests x 999
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    We don't know if this is regarding the Invade NT trade or the Austere OT trade. While the said trades wouldn't require stones, they didn't say anything about crests, cubes, etc.

Still gonna call it:
    Austere OT x 1
    Conqueror's Crests x 999
    King's Crests x 999
    Why not /shrug. Which would explain why dragon 14* will drop from xh ff...eventually. What is baffling me is why sega don't provide a clear list of mats (since UQ boost period is about to end anyway) instead of saying, according to Bumped, that we should keep farming UQ and gather mats from there (wat...EGGS!? )...
    Yes? Sorry but if it is made to provide incentive then it do the complete opposite to me. Runing after wind for hours for nothing worth in return (but salt if it count )? Nope am done with this. Am note a lobotomite yet. Srry segac.

@Moffen: Only one way to find out...waiting (agaiiiiiiin) for sega to honor us from their divine speach
    Last edited by Masu; Oct 8, 2018 at 05:56 PM.

No 5th slot accessory? We phasion phollowers needed that!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post

Still gonna call it:
    Austere OT x 1
    Conqueror's Crests x 999
    King's Crests x 999
    999 crests is literaly stupid, that would mean no one would have this until at least Jan maybe at the earliest and not only that, would piss people off who HAVE spent their crests. At best, 100ea maybe but super doubtful they'll even require Crests for an OT conver when they cant even stop being vague with us on the 1st conversion path
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Oct 8, 2018 at 11:41 PM.