Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midori Oku View Post
    While I'm not exactly sure how limit breaks are going to turn out just yet, it is to somewhat compensate for them missing and the fact that weapons in the offline will not have the 20. As of right now we can get Diga/Foie to multiple enemies, but not multiple hitboxes on one target. They still may end up being weaker than their online counterparts (they are way stronger a the moment) if he does not adjust the enemy stat modifiers. As of right now enemies have pathetic HP in the offline, so I would like to make the number of hits to kill them as close to the online. Unfortunately this will make the damage numbers smaller.

Here's an example of how insanely overpowered techs are in the offline at the moment:

Online Diga = 310% PA modifier
    Offfline Rafoie/Gidiga = 570% PA modifier

With them that strong and the enemies so weak you can't help but want to know what the fuck Sega was thinking.

Here's a list of things that we currently know how to change on techs:

1: Number off adjacent targets it can hit (Diga, Foie, Ra-techs, and GI-techs are on the list to be changed)
    2: Range (not really sure if this also includes radius, I'll have to test it)
    3: Status effects
    4: Status effect levels
    5: Hit effect (knockdown, flinch, launch, Blow away, etc.....)
    Ah yeah I can see that ha ha. That's good though it seems roughly 80% of the techs are figured out already. I mean LBs could always be a post release type of deal, I know he wanted to have the first release out like 6-8 months ago. Ah well it looks like the knockdown we were hoping for is there so that's good. I can see a simple nerf and buff to online HP being the fix or buffing the shit out the of HP (I think he said he doesn't want to do that, even though it would be awesome with dovas having 100k HP).
    Last edited by DeathDragon2332; Nov 22, 2013 at 10:20 AM.

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDragon2332 View Post
    Ah yeah I can see that ha ha. That's good though it seems roughly 80% of the techs are figured out already. I mean LBs could always be a post release type of deal, I know he wanted to have the first release out like 6-8 months ago. Ah well it looks like the knockdown we were hoping for is there so that's good. I can see a simple nerf and buff to online HP being the fix or buffing the shit out the of HP (I think he said he doesn't want to do that, even though it would be awesome with dovas having 100k HP).
    Here's a list of techs that won't be the equivalent to the their online counterpart for sure. These techs need serious adjustment regardless of if it's a buff or nerf.

-Diga
    -Foie
    -Barta
    -Zonde
    -Megid
    -Rafoie
    -Gidiga
    -Radiga
    -Dmbarta
    -Dammegid
    -Ramegid
    -Regrant
    -Megiverse

Although all techs will be changed those are just either insanely powerful, or absolutely pathetic, even compared to the online.

Here's another offline PSU video!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVDD5QvqW3w

So we finally see this mission played. About time it got incorporated.

On a different note. I cannot for the life of me, understand how Sega could add all these areas and weapons, yet not bother with adding enemies. I mean most notably, SEED Helga and Bil De Golus. They're pre PSP2 for crying out loud. And even then, its only those two bosses(plus Vivienne), that were new to PSU to begin with back then.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Dec 1, 2013 at 07:18 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Its seems to be working nicely currently. If I may ask though, what sort of stuff is being worked on these missions, in terms of balancing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Its seems to be working nicely currently. If I may ask though, what sort of stuff is being worked on these missions, in terms of balancing?
    Basically the normal stuff, enemy stats, enemy drops, box drops, etc. Some missions (mostly event missions) are currently missing bosses at the end.

Edit: There may be more he'll add to them. Who knows?
    Last edited by Midori Oku; Dec 2, 2013 at 12:28 AM.

Ignoring all of this sad drama I see on this section lately, I thought I'd share my last of vanilla PSU's offline missions. Mission accomplished.

Here's a new one! I'll try and make some more later tonight!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmEYUSaP3hY

So here's another offline video I recently made. It's a mission most should be familiar with!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmdrfyqeA7g

Quote Originally Posted by Midori Oku View Post
    So here's another offline video I recently made. It's a mission most should be familiar with!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmdrfyqeA7g
    I stopped watching at the last 2 carriguine due to being eager about replying for some reason...

Anyways, doesn't seem like diga has limit break yet, no? I Don't remember carriguine being that hard to kill for MF though...Also, your casting rate seemed abnormally fast with that wand. Are you wearing Har / Quick? Also has any new weapon/item content been added yet such as Shijin or Double Cannons? It's been a while since I've played considering how busy I've been with PSO.

edit

finished watching, you are wearing har / quick
    I Still didn't think that'd actually matter since you're playing MF.
    Last edited by Aquanos; Jun 12, 2014 at 09:03 AM.