Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    I think they are refering to the first weapon, wich, if following the same hero rules of a s/t/r weapon, it has to be either Rod or Wand
    Nono what I'm refering to are people who actually believe the Katana is a Wand, saying the lineup is Partizan, Rifle, Wand.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Nono what I'm refering to are people who actually believe the Katana is a Wand, saying the lineup is Partizan, Rifle, Wand.
    .... Why???????????

Exactly how does a curved sword that looks like a Katana, that is unsheathed and sheathed, much like how Braver does, match Wand?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Yes, I'd also like to believe it's a wand. I mean like Hero, the way that class handles talis is a bit different than talis normally is. I'd go for a chance that it's a wand that is just handled differently. But... the animation is a bit of a stretch to make sure that it is, considering wand never have a PA for a very, long, time, until we finally got one. .
    Some wands, like the 4~6* cane series or magical piece wouldn't work at all as scythes from a visual standpoint. The character just can't hold those from one side. Plus the scythe in the trailer is too long for it to be a wand.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Say, probably this Phantom-class can be a more specialized S/R/T for an adv class?

Considering Hr might be balanced from all S/R/T .... Phantom can be primary S (with assumption the scythe is s a Partizan), with secondary R .....
    Personally I'd love that too as I'm mainly a melee user, and visually it's very convincing for it to be a partizan. But it's still worth to argue due to S/R/T nature of advanced class (or just hero, to be exact, lol). I hope this class would straighforwardly break that and say: no, advanced class isnt always SRT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Some wands, like the 4~6* cane series or magical piece wouldn't work at all as scythes from a visual standpoint. The character just can't hold those from one side. Plus the scythe in the trailer is too long for it to be a wand.
    Yes, true on that. It becomes arguable whether this is wand or partizan due to Hero being S/R/T, and the katana and rifle have (probably) taken spot for s-atk and r-atk. But visually again I agree with you.

I just really hope it is Rod and that its damage scales off T-atk because screw stupidly high S-atk affixes cost, I am a poor peasant.

Dataminers, please, save us !
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

i actually wouldn't be surprised if it didn't have techs at all. the point of this class is that we're weaponizing aether instead of photons, forming weapons with aether is easy enough but no idea how quickly we'd manage techniques with it.

maybe it'll have a smaller list of techs but it won't be able to throw out megiverse or something.

or maybe they'll just give us zanverse again and let you be able to play support in the 12-person phantom MPAs we'll be seeing early on
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

More like everyone using this class and roflstomping eqs even harder. Then sega will buff everything else and the stomp will be even harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

I hope they wont have to buff everything again, because that'll break the game balance and progression even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    More like everyone using this class and roflstomping eqs even harder. Then sega will buff everything else and the stomp will be even harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilich View Post
    I hope they wont have to buff everything again, because that'll break the game balance and progression even more.
    I feel like everyone saying this doesn't actually understand why that happened. Hr, and by extension future "advanced classes", were SUPPOSED to be better than the base classes. The buffs happened because players didn't like that idea. So instead, they moved in the direction of trying to keep all the classes relatively even again, but because they were designing content around Hr, that meant buffing the other classes, not nerfing Hr.

While there's still a possibility Phantom might end up a bit overpowered, It's unlikely it's going to approach the same gap as Hr's initial release because Phantom was likely designed to be on par with Hr from the start, even if they never buffed the normal classes.

EDIT: It's still probably gonna be FOTM, but that'll happen anyway, just because it's the new shiny. I think Su is the only class that didn't have that happen on a large scale simply because a lot of people didn't like the concept. That might just be the english community though, I don't remember.